~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

^I think so too haha
I finally gave this mixtape a listen and I am impressed.
Very solid and IMO better than his last album lol.

This guy killed friends & strangers with melée attack. Good material. I definitely slept since day 1

This guy killed friends & strangers with melée attack. Good material. I definitely slept since day 1

I respect ya'll opinions, but I don't understand how Paint a Picture isn't in anyones top 3.. its def. my favorite

anyway everyone else is doin it so heres my list...

Paint a Picture > The Mixtape About Nothing > 100 Miles&Running > More About Nothing > Attention Deficit

He sounds like he's complaining too much on More about nothing for me... Complaining about his girl, bein broke, the label, the industry. Its cool. But change the topic every now and then my man

I respect ya'll opinions, but I don't understand how Paint a Picture isn't in anyones top 3.. its def. my favorite

Paint a Picture > The Mixtape About Nothing > 100 Miles&Running > More About Nothing > Attention Deficit

He sounds like he's complaining too much on More about nothing for me... Complaining about his girl, bein broke, the label, the industry. Its cool. But change the topic every now and then my man

Originally Posted by AlexF

I mean I dont really think he's complaining, I think he is more or less saying where his mind has been since AD dropped; which he already stated. 

Originally Posted by AlexF

I mean I dont really think he's complaining, I think he is more or less saying where his mind has been since AD dropped; which he already stated. 

The MC and The War........are amazing.....
pimp.gif

9/10

Wale>>>>>>>>>Drake.

This mixtape has a few joints I really !@@@ with.
But I honestly think I've outgrown Mr. Folarin music. *shrugs*
Just hasn't had the same impact on me since 100 Miles and Running.
That's his best mixtape IMO.

This mixtape has a few joints I really !@@@ with.
But I honestly think I've outgrown Mr. Folarin music. *shrugs*
Just hasn't had the same impact on me since 100 Miles and Running.
That's his best mixtape IMO.

Back
Top Bottom