~~| [Official] Wale - More Bout Nothing Nothing (Mixtape) Thread [Out Now!!] |~~

Can't believe I slept of Folarin for this long. lol, I gotta see what the homie talmbout.

Can't believe I slept of Folarin for this long. lol, I gotta see what the homie talmbout.

This @%*# goes hard....it's my 2nd favorite mixtape of his behind 100 Miles & Running.

Mixtape Wale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LP Wale

This @%*# goes hard....it's my 2nd favorite mixtape of his behind 100 Miles & Running.

FINALLY got a chance to download this last night (been busy)

I havent gone "deep" into Wale's material other than the last "about nothing" mixtape and his album and I like this a lot!
rhester wrote:
2u9pbv4.jpg

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

I hope this isnt true, wanted to take my lil brother

DAMN, didnt foresee it selling out so fast!

[table][tr][td]EDIT16[/td][/tr][/table]
Wale 

a show about nothing 

with Legendary Go Go Band UCB & Friends

1x8fb.gif

8PM
1x8fb.gif

SOLD OUT
GUESS NOT
laugh.gif

FINALLY got a chance to download this last night (been busy)

I havent gone "deep" into Wale's material other than the last "about nothing" mixtape and his album and I like this a lot!
rhester wrote:
2u9pbv4.jpg

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

I hope this isnt true, wanted to take my lil brother

DAMN, didnt foresee it selling out so fast!

[table][tr][td]EDIT16[/td][/tr][/table]
Wale 

a show about nothing 

with Legendary Go Go Band UCB & Friends

1x8fb.gif

8PM
1x8fb.gif

SOLD OUT
GUESS NOT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yeah But do you think he has complete control over Album Definitely Not. Alot of times these artists have to comprise 

Yeah But do you think he has complete control over Album Definitely Not. Alot of times these artists have to comprise 

Originally Posted by Remi23

word and i think i saw a video where he explained that the album didn't come out the way he wanted it to

word and i think i saw a video where he explained that the album didn't come out the way he wanted it to

Which is exactly why I said Mixtape Wale > LP Wale

He can do whatever he wants on the mixtape....on the LP, not so much. 

Which is exactly why I said Mixtape Wale > LP Wale

He can do whatever he wants on the mixtape....on the LP, not so much. 

the war.... the ambitious girl...the motivation. nice a#$ tracks. i would love to go see his show. never been to a show before lol owelll keep up the good work fam keep it up, keep feeding our soul.

the war.... the ambitious girl...the motivation. nice a#$ tracks. i would love to go see his show. never been to a show before lol owelll keep up the good work fam keep it up, keep feeding our soul.

Caught a Wale show in NC back in 09 dude (for 10 bucks at that) dude does a great job. And as everyone stated the mixtape is great. I'm debating which of the "nothing" tapes is better.... I bumped TMAN hard for like 6 months straight no bs

Caught a Wale show in NC back in 09 dude (for 10 bucks at that) dude does a great job. And as everyone stated the mixtape is great. I'm debating which of the "nothing" tapes is better.... I bumped TMAN hard for like 6 months straight no bs

^I think so too haha
I finally gave this mixtape a listen and I am impressed.
Very solid and IMO better than his last album lol.

Back
Top Bottom