***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

wale says

"i ENCOURAGE you ALL to get this album on itunes..i know how much the label shipped..and..uhh..yeah..itunes should be ur bff #okbye"

The label didn't ship much at all BUT it's not selling out....ANYWHERE

Good work Wale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

2846679592_1def70567d_o.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW I'm buying the album and I'm trying to go to the Album Release Concert at Ibiza on Wednesday.

pimp.gif
PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Grimey

AKA King Arthur, I always see you hating on Wale.. He smash your girl?
word. dude stay sippin from the hate chalice.

No one sells nowadays so to say that Wale wont sell is such an easy assumption to make. Watch first week sells dude is going to come in here quoting himself tombout, "See told you I was right." Dude making predictions like he on his Nostradamus grind
smh.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice
he a salty jew... PALESTINE N' hahahaha j/p he do be hatin on mad #$+ tho

call me a hater fine

but why would you say that?

Im waiting son

why would you say that

whoa at that Salty Jew comment... I just wish the Lame %%% boy would quit RT #attentiondeficit I'm tired of seeing folks on my timeline every 7 seconds.

Can't wait to get to the crib so i can unfollow dude %%%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan05

so this might be going over my head but what is contemplate talking about? i can barely make out the words that rihanna is singing on the hook
The song is about suicide. The second verse gives you tons of hits if you just listen to the names that he mentions.

EastCoastPapi is done with that comment.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

2846679592_1def70567d_o.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW I'm buying the album and I'm trying to go to the Album Release Concert at Ibiza on Wednesday.

pimp.gif
PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know i gotta get my shout in.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by airjordan05

so this might be going over my head but what is contemplate talking about? i can barely make out the words that rihanna is singing on the hook
The song is about suicide. The second verse gives you tons of hits if you just listen to the names that he mentions.

EastCoastPapi is done with that comment.

thanks man for actually answering my question and yea thats what i thought it was about after i heard the lines about river phoneix and all that but i wasntpositive. thanks for clearing that up. as for the cd, it will be copped, but from what ive heard very few copys were shipped out, and i live in a small citythat doesnt really have a record store like that so my best bet is probably going to be itunes.

i'ma buy it on the way to school tomorrow.. Wale makes good mixtapes, hopefully it translates to a good album..

But in any sense it's good to go out and buy good artists (who have not been around forever i.e. Cudi, Wale, etc.) to guarantee they get another album.

DEFINITELY buyin a copy

and i'll be at the ibiza joint too mingling, rockin that new everyday ppl shhhh and pushin my boy in the sig (he'll be there too lol)

edit: oh yeah,

PG we in here
pimp.gif

You guys call me salty yet NT got a time set to go in on dude on Twitter

listen I don't not like wale. I'm a fan I guess for no other reason that he is a NTer

with that said his CD was whatever to me. It was average and I expected better

it's not even out yet and it's alredy old. Not to mention he doesn't even have the best verse on his own CD

call me salty fine hater fine but that's just how I feel

Also I really hope NT doesn't go through with this roast

how you gonna roast a dude who is a memeber

but more than that he loyal shouting us out in his music and shows consistently

it's just bad business

Wale the type to catch feelings quick though

so when he start to roast back y'all gonna be mad when you hear #**+ #NT on the radio

Back
Top Bottom