***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

im gonna go out and buy this!

Florida rock with Wale hard

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Went to Best Buy today, they didn't have it.

Picked up the new Weezer though.
it drops on the 10th , not the 3rd.

my fault, should have changed the title.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

just cuz son said "i wear my nike boots and gucci i dont wear no timbos" haha out cali going to school ppls like what are those boots u got on?

QFMFT

The first time I wore them joints to school this bamma walked up and asked me... "are those Rockports?"

I literally gave him the stone face, said these are nikeboots n... yall cali n's know NOTHING about this, then walked away. he was salty

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

just cuz son said "i wear my nike boots and gucci i dont wear no timbos" haha out cali going to school ppls like what are those boots u got on?

QFMFT

The first time I wore them joints to school this bamma walked up and asked me... "are those Rockports?"

I literally gave him the stone face, said these are nikeboots n... yall cali n's know NOTHING about this, then walked away. he was salty

laugh.gif
Cool story Bro
happy.gif

::

Great album, a debut to be proud of

but...............................smh @ Pharrell
what kinda "D" Vault beat is that

::

I've only listened to a couple tracks off the album, but I can't wait until next week to buy me a copy.
pimp.gif

Two copies for me, support the fellow NT fam!

dude shouted out NT on twitter.

#NT where yall @ 11/10 who's coming with

I just feel sorry for wale

he stay on Twitter like a little puppy always acting hard done by

and I'm sorry to say this too but i don't think this album will sell very well at all

yeah were talking about but think for a minute how many of your people around the at are just hyped to go get this

This cd is pretty dope. Thought it was gonna come out waay different. Props to Wale for a solid debut.

Yo, I actually really like this so far one listen through. Not a bad debut album at all. I'm gonna be rockin to it this week in the whip for further review

I might just cop the actual album to support. Maybe!

the Pharrell track is nice, as is a handful of the songs I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom