***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

finished listening for like the 5th time only song i wasnt feeling was "Let it loose" and thats cuz of the hook joing was
pimp.gif
good *%!* Wale..ustill ugly though
laugh.gif

looks like da sneakerheads came out in force for this dude....now he shouldn't feel so damn

sensitive when NT gives him a hazin' everynow and then...
laugh.gif

I actually think Mama Told Me, lyrically, is Wale's best track

Beautiful Bliss best song though.

Either way, it's a solid debut album.

Who's heard Center of Attention, the bonus track? How is it?

Originally Posted by franchise3

I actually think Mama Told Me, lyrically, is Wale's best track

Beautiful Bliss best song though.

Either way, it's a solid debut album.

Who's heard Center of Attention, the bonus track? How is it?
Song is real dope
pimp.gif

One of the best.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

looks like da sneakerheads came out in force for this dude....now he shouldn't feel so damn

laugh.gif

ninja i (&@#@ with your opinion on the music tip

did you hear this joint yet?

smh.gif
I stopped by my local Best Buy on the way home from classes only to find out they only got 2 copies and they were sold out already.
frown.gif

I drove to another Best Buy and found out they were sold out too, then Target only to find out they're not even going to get it.
frown.gif

Like Wale said on his Twitter about them re-stocking tomorrow, I better have my copy tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

ninja i (&@#@ with your opinion on the music tip

did you hear this joint yet?
i appreciate da gesture audi, tell you what, i'll give it a review tomorrow noon while i clean some kicks, perfect time to

sink my teeth in this album. i wanna see if da DC hipster has anything to offer to a hardened NYC rap fan.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

AY WALE IF YOU READING THIS SHOUT ME OUT WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE, something like "EBAY23 WHAT UP!!!!!"

smh.gif
Im still waiting for my shout out!!!

Interscope really dropped the ball on this joint... Bad enuff he only released ONE video back in the Spring... Then they undership or not even ship the album @all to some locations...

This is pathetic... I know he isn't one of the artists they care too much about, but somebody should be fired... Not sure what the sales expectations theyhad for the project, but the #s are gonna be low...

Not sure if they have any plans to further promote this, or are they just planning for it to crash and burn silently...

They can pull some #s off of "Pretty Girls" & "Let It Loose", if they shoot videos and push them the right way...

Gonna give it a few more listens and review it later...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
real talk my G

This album was sold out everywhere. Interscope dropped the ball for real.
Many ppl wanted to cop and weren't able to. Im gonna drive to Hialeah and see if I can get
it at the Best Buy out there.

Everyone keeps saying that Interscope dropped the ball, how did they drop the ball? They didn't ship a lot of copies because this album is not predicted tosell that much. Only thing I'm surprised about is how DMV didn't even get that many copies. Most of his fans are in this area. The funny thing is hekeeps talking about they're gonna restock, negative. Stores won't get shipment in for over a week or two

Shades is so relateable to my brown brothas out there...and Beautiful Bliss..Jay Cole bodied that track..Pretty Girls which i heard for the first time lastnight is really easy on the ears...I wish Wale woulda went deeper in subject matter overall on the album..Some "Mixtape ABout Nothin" typetracs...but this will do, we all know how the studio has an effect on every track u place on 'Your' album..

Back
Top Bottom