***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

WAIT WAIT WAIT

for you non area bammas, just cause a beat has congo's on it doesn't mean its a gogo joint ok.

thanks
Word. People use this as an easy lame excuse to not listen to Wale.

"yeh he straight but I just cant vibe to gogo songs
grin.gif
"

Such a horrible excuse...like EVERY song is gogo. Please
eyes.gif

-The Juice

This Album could have been a lot better i feel something is missing! I rememeber Wale saying this was gonna be like Reasonable Doubt meaning it was gonna beclassic LOL! Nice first album! but next time you gotta go harder Wale.

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know weseverely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my !%+* wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif
if u one of the many that cant find it..itunes or amazon ftw

again much love 4 my nt fam..
to all the haters on here..heres some +++++++ energy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my !%+* wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep grindin young.....

Much Respect Wale.

From a PG native, Riverdale/New Carrollton.
Good job...Keep getting better. ++%% the haters

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my !%+* wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant find it at my local target

btw hopefully one day, that collab with cudi/drake on the kanye beat will happen

I didn't listen to any leaks because i was waiting for the album to release and now I can't even find it anywhere! My local target and best buydon't have it..
mad.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
Album is raw my dude. Keep releasing that crakk.

I NEED a HQ of OGz though fam. You gotta hook NT up with the exclusive.

-The Juice

Solid Album.

I could do w/o the features though. (Gucci,Rihanna).

Do your thing Wale. Come to AZ.

Finally copped from itunes
The album is
pimp.gif

It will definitely be my drawing class ipod album for tomorrow.

smfh, went to 2 best buys and didnt find ANY COPIES!

and I mean I went to the whitest Best Buy I know of...

gonna have to cop online to support.

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my +%$% wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Wale on NT
pimp.gif

In 5 years, i will be looked as a genius for purchasing this album on the 1st day
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smfh, went to 2 best buys and didnt find ANY COPIES!

and I mean I went to the whitest Best Buy I know of...

gonna have to cop online to support.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my +%$% wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Wale on NT
pimp.gif

In 5 years, i will be looked as a genius for purchasing this album on the 1st day
smile.gif
laugh.gif
No you won't. I'm going to make sure in 5 years tobe on NT to quote this post and bump this thread just to stoneface.

smh.gif
It took for FOREVER, nearly IMPOSSIBLE, to get a copy out here in Houston.

I went to two different Best Buys and get a different story every time. On release date they only received two copies and those sold out right away and thenthey said they're getting 10 in more today, but nothing even showed up when I went back.
smh.gif
Broad couldn't even spell Deficit correctly, chick kept onputting Defecit even after I told her.

Luckily I ran into some dude that was looking for the Wale album also and he made a call to another store about 20 minutes away, so we went and FINALLY coppedit. 2 copies for me.
pimp.gif

For you HOUSTON cats, Soundwaves on I-45 and Crosstimbers have them! Hurry before they go! They're going quick.

I went to 3 more stores today in Sunrise area and couldnt find it. I want the album but this thing is nowhere
to be found in So. Fla. I may have to go through Amazon but I would like to buy in store.

Shout to Wale for posting. He RT'd me on twitter today as well, so its cool he gets back at the NT fam.

Damn it's kinda a bummer that the people who are looking for the album can't find it. I mean that's gonna hurt his sales tremendisly, just givespeople more the reason to bootleg it. I only tried one store, and they didn't have it I'm hoping to be able to find it friday, but imma look throughthe thread to see what some of you have to say about it. After hearing family affair i really got my hopes up about this.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Am i the only person feeling Chillin?

Track is
pimp.gif
imo..
I like it.

Its funny because people on here dont seem to like the singles from any album all that much.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom