***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my !%+* wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif
if u one of the many that cant find it..itunes or amazon ftw

again much love 4 my nt fam..
to all the haters on here..heres some +++++++ energy
pimp.gif
damn dude i tweeted you to let them dtlr people let me in to cop the cd and get it signed...im guessing you was busy of course..i yelled out NTtwice lwhen you dipped you didnt even
bother looking at me lol

i went to the best buy in springfield and didnt find it. Gonna go again this friday.

o btw Hugo were you at the de la ghetto concert? i think i saw you...

Originally Posted by racerx

i went to the best buy in springfield and didnt find it. Gonna go again this friday.

yea i was there in the table section with a grey black sweater
nerd.gif
who are yyou lol.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by racerx

yea i was there in the table section with a grey black sweater
nerd.gif
who are yyou lol.
nerd.gif

WOW

RIP

good to see wale posting.....i will prolly cop this weekend...i got a long drive monday and need it for the trip

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my !%+* wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif
damn dude i tweeted you to let them dtlr people let me in to cop the cd and get it signed...im guessing you was busy of course..i yelled out NT twice lwhen you dipped you didnt even
bother looking at me lol

picture10e.png
picture11h.png

laugh.gif
Sorry, but this was the first thing I thought of.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

smh.gif

pimp.gif
damn dude i tweeted you to let them dtlr people let me in to cop the cd and get it signed...im guessing you was busy of course..i yelled out NT twice lwhen you dipped you didnt even
bother looking at me lol

picture10e.png
picture11h.png

laugh.gif
LMAO funny stuff man
roll.gif

i reread what i said and was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yesss !!!

I was never a Wale fan (I actually just said his music was generic less than an hour ago) but I'm halfway through this album and havent found a song Idon't like. Strong debut. I want a physical copy and I aint paying shipping so if I find a copy by the end of this week I will cop.
pimp.gif

Definitely one of the top albums this year. SOLID.

I ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY to download 'Center Of Attention' - it's a bonus track on iTunes.. FIRE !!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Chillin live is soooo
pimp.gif

::

The Knocks' remix of "Chillin" is the version I listen to...
just the right electronic dance beat to match a Lady Gaga appearance

::

I guess my mans was right when he said "Hate is the New Love"...lol, some of you guys have really poured out to support.

my only retailer in da hood ain't have it ( loco loco on 179street)

he said come back later.

I'm glad I pre-ordered from Best Buy last week. I got my copy in the mail yesterday.

I wish I had known Wale was going to be at PG Plaza yesterday
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

smh.gif

pimp.gif
bother looking at me lol

picture10e.png
picture11h.png

laugh.gif
LMAO funny stuff man
roll.gif

i reread what i said and was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom