***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

so where is this new Ri Joint

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
got it

http://usershare.net/xknn52xs2dqt

this album is sounding nice....label is messin up big time...yu can see Wale is tryin real hard...releasin his own stuff...tryna make pretty girls a trendingtopic since the label doesn't want that as a single...but he's gonna make it one himself he said

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

pimp.gif
at Fly away.

will that be on the album?

im still 50/50 if i should cop this.
YES that FLY AWAY joint it off the hook. I dont think its on the album tho.

Cant wait for it to drop.

Definitely gonna pick up Attention Deficit, heard The Crazy on my Ipod and had in on repeat for the night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Since when is Dr.Dre on the album?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where did you capture that list from??
laugh.gif
And its one song missing cuz its only 13...wonder what song is missing..Hmm

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

this album is sounding nice....label is messin up big time...yu can see Wale is tryin real hard...releasin his own stuff...tryna make pretty girls a trending topic since the label doesn't want that as a single...but he's gonna make it one himself he said

Ive been reading his twitter about the pretty girls thing. Am I crazy or would that make a vicious single....I dont get it...a whole lot better than"chillin." especially with Gucci hot in the streets nowadays....

I remember at his Chillin shoot, Wale said a track called "DC, DC" would be the second single. Haven't heard him speak of it since. Obviouslyplans have changed since that "Summer" release schedule.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Since when is Dr.Dre on the album?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Where did you capture that list from??
laugh.gif
And its one song missing cuz its only 13...wonder what song is missing..Hmm
I got it from wikipedia. I doubt its real though.

Back
Top Bottom