and artwork for the "Pretty Girls" single

r0140l.jpg

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

From what he says he'd be happy selling 45-50k 1st week.

i dont think he's gonna do that much... ive literally only heard 2 people in person bring dude up and they both b online all day...
laugh.gif

wale's fanbase is NT
you are sounding real dumb right now. lets see..

1) you live in Cleveland
2) you never leave your house

how could you possibly know what Wale's fanbase is?

NT doesnt even like Wale. i hear more about him than real life than on NT, and i'm in NYC right now. when i'm at home in the DMV people bump his music ALL the time. if Wale drops Pretty Girls as a single, he will probably do at least 60-70k first week.

yea i live in a major city... and i leave the house all the time (now)... of course people in DMV know about wale... and nyc always listenin to some @%$$ that wont sell... (see jada...)

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by wildout4

is it just me or is wale sensitive

No its not just you.
his fans sensitive as hell too... (see the quoted text above)
perfect match...

im not even a Wale fan but you talk nonsense sometimes. You say NY always listening to some music that wont sell but you acting like Cleveland is poppin. Who's the last ___'s that popped from there that sold? Bone Thug? Cudi music is hot but thats all. You just be talking to talk sometimes especially about NY. Its cool sometimes but chill
laugh.gif

As far as Wale, he was getting tons of buzz before he even got the deal. Most you NT artist wish yall could have the buzz he had BEFORE the deal even came up. Give props. I don't even like Wale at all btw
laugh.gif
how do i act like cleveland is poppin?

and wale dont have a real buzz... he got a underground mixtape scene type buzz... to b signed to interscope his buzz %#%+#!@ sucks... props to him for being on or whatever but hes not gonna sell any records... IF the +*!* even drops...
laugh.gif
A underground buzz doesnt get you headlining a 50+ citytour, Rising Icons on BET, or MTV VMA's houseband honors. Just to be honest.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

i dont think he's gonna do that much... ive literally only heard 2 people in person bring dude up and they both b online all day...
laugh.gif

wale's fanbase is NT

1) you live in Cleveland

NT doesnt even like Wale. i hear more about him than real life than on NT, and i'm in NYC right now. when i'm at home in the DMV people bump his music ALL the time. if Wale drops Pretty Girls as a single, he will probably do at least 60-70k first week.

yea i live in a major city... and i leave the house all the time (now)... of course people in DMV know about wale... and nyc always listenin to some @%$$ that wont sell... (see jada...)

No its not just you.
perfect match...

im not even a Wale fan but you talk nonsense sometimes. You say NY always listening to some music that wont sell but you acting like Cleveland is poppin. Who's the last ___'s that popped from there that sold? Bone Thug? Cudi music is hot but thats all. You just be talking to talk sometimes especially about NY. Its cool sometimes but chill
laugh.gif

As far as Wale, he was getting tons of buzz before he even got the deal. Most you NT artist wish yall could have the buzz he had BEFORE the deal even came up. Give props. I don't even like Wale at all btw
laugh.gif

and wale dont have a real buzz... he got a underground mixtape scene type buzz... to b signed to interscope his buzz %#%+#!@ sucks... props to him for being on or whatever but hes not gonna sell any records... IF the +*!* even drops...
laugh.gif
A underground buzz doesnt get you headlining a 50+ city tour, Rising Icons on BET, or MTV VMA's houseband honors. Just to be honest.
thats the beauty of a major label... they can make all that *#$% happen even if nobody checkin for u

laugh.gif
But the label cant bring fans...Or can they pull strings for that too..?

time is right...just give it up and u saying he headlined the tour like it was a huge one or something and like he was selling out arena's.

dude played for college's right? every artist be doing that stuff.

uhh more people know about Wale then ya'll might think. I'm not saying son has a HUGE buzz by any means, but some of ya'll act like dude ain'tgonna sell 10K

laugh.gif

wale's fanbase is NT

1) you live in Cleveland

No its not just you.
perfect match...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
A underground buzz doesnt get you headlining a 50+ city tour, Rising Icons on BET, or MTV VMA's houseband honors. Just to be honest.
thats the beauty of a major label... they can make all that *#$% happen even if nobody checkin for u

laugh.gif
But the label cant bring fans...Or can they pull strings for that too..?
In Time's defense.. NO ONE in my area is checking for Wale.

inhibitions beat is BANANAS. shame it's a girl tracks, but the beat is
sick.gif
i hope an instrumental leaks...

the new joint goes hard
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

lol did he really say rocsi whats up?
nerd.gif

hahah but anyways all this material thats been coming out lately is dope i can see this being a huge single if it gets the push

the new joint goes hard
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

lol did he really say rocsi whats up?
nerd.gif

hahah but anyways all this material thats been coming out lately is dope i can see this being a huge single if it gets the push

Back
Top Bottom