***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my +%$% wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif
if u one of the many that cant find it..itunes or amazon ftw

again much love 4 my nt fam..
to all the haters on here..heres some +++++++ energy
pimp.gif

Wale on NT
pimp.gif

In 5 years, i will be looked as a genius for purchasing this album on the 1st day
smile.gif
WALE u did it..Propz to You..I will be at Phat kaps ready to get my CD signed..And i Knw u bout to Rock the Show at Vandy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my !%+* wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif
damn dude i tweeted you to let them dtlr people let me in to cop the cd and get it signed...im guessing you was busy of course..i yelled out NT twice lwhen you dipped you didnt even
bother looking at me lol

picture10e.png
picture11h.png

laugh.gif
Sorry, but this was the first thing I thought of.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

::

"Center of Attention"
Bonus track produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

Can't believe this was left off, not only does it mesh well with the rest but it really improves the overall project

Originally Posted by Master Zik

ILoveHipHop43 wrote:

these past 36hrs have been the most hectic of my whole life but i wanna say thank you to everybody showin love/supportin...we movin at a good pace.. i know
we severely undershipped, but i agreed to do that so my +%$% wouldnt get pushed
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Wale on NT
pimp.gif

In 5 years, i will be looked as a genius for purchasing this album on the 1st day
smile.gif
laugh.gif
No you won't. I'm going to make sure in 5 years to be on NT to quote this post and bump this thread just to stoneface.

If you check wales twitter, you'll know what im talking about but obviously, you dont.

so silent.

Originally Posted by ZSong

"Center of Attention"
Bonus track produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League

Can't believe this was left off, not only does it mesh well with the rest but it really improves the overall project

real talk for him to be such a "gimmick" rapper %*#%%+ say he is he doin his damn thing and his album is nice not super ultra tight but that thing isstill a banger 1 - 10 a solid 7

Originally Posted by fly1587

ChamplooChillin wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

90210oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOOooo
And she throws up, watever she eats, She leaves the bathroom with her nose bleed......
pimp.gif

Regular girl, Celebrity dreams
She is...90210oooOOOoooOOOooo
She lives her whole life like tv,She will do everything for everything She is 90210oooooOooo
pimp.gif

The zune bonus track is Be Right...drop a message
wink.gif

And serious center of attention should've been on the cd
smh.gif
it actually meshes well with the other tracks

after just one listen center of attention is my favorite song off the album and ive listened to contemplate at least 20 times already lol

Wale came correct on this one, I honestly wasn't expecting much... but i might be picking it up tomorrow and it's easily one of my favourite albums ofthe year, top 5...

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

real talk for him to be such a "gimmick" rapper %*#%%+ say he is he doin his damn thing and his album is nice not super ultra tight but that thing is still a banger 1 - 10 a solid 7
How is he a gimmick rapper?

wale i saw you at the jay concert at ucla, cool performance! good energy, all up in the crowd. (be careful)

100 miles and runnin is still my all-time fav.

good luck!

Any word on whats his pace, as far as albums sold?

nerd.gif

I must say, although im not the biggest Wale fan, The album is solid. Although it's almost exactly what i expected.
ohwell.gif

J. Cole's verse on "Beautiful Bliss"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

he ain't got the longevity to last in this cold game

he will with features. which he has like 10+ artists on standby

There so many artists he messin wit that aint on the LP... skyzoo, young chris, jay, south east slim, talib,beans,joell etc etc etc etc

My son wale dropped his album like a limited jordan release
laugh.gif

trying to look for a copy, might head to FYE to find a copy hopefully.

are "OG'z" and "Be Right" the same song? cause they have the same production credits and they both feature Travis Barker, so that'skinda weird

Back
Top Bottom