Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

The thing is, at least my favorite players get to stick around for the teams i root for.

You guys gave up a lot for Lee, players that actually had value as well.

So im assuming W's going to run with a front court of Lee and Udoh? i like it.

[h1]Agent Says Reports Of Lee S&T Are Premature[/h1]
Jul 08, 2010 6:04 PM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
The agent for forward David Lee, Mark Bartelstein, has told ESPN's Chad Ford that reports of an agreement between the Warriors and Knicks on a sign-and-trade involving his client are premature.

"There are a million things going on right now," Bartelstein said. "We are still talking to five different teams about different scenarios. David hasn't made up his mind and nothing has been agreed to. I'm not sure where all of this stuff is coming from."

The proposed deal, according to sources out of the Bay Area, would send Lee to the Warriors for Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ports_of_lee_s&t_are_premature/#ixzz0t8ITordM

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Glad I got out of downtown oakland while I could. No riots yet but if this trade goes down I might start one

either lebron signs with the knicks

or...

the Nets make a hard push for Lee. Hopefully Lee says eff you gs and signs with nj
nerd.gif

either lebron signs with the knicks

or...

the Nets make a hard push for Lee. Hopefully Lee says eff you gs and signs with nj
nerd.gif

13 mill/year for a great rebounder, efficient scorer...

i'm not too disappointed. plus we'll get him in his prime years.

c'est la vie.

Crap...I guess we're getting David Lee now. Randolph is gonna become a very good player on the Knicks
smh.gif

The NBA is way too top-heavy, and this LeBron decision will only add to that. You can pretty much limit the list down to 3-4 teams when it comes to teams with hopes of winning a championship. It's not even exciting.

[h2]Agent: Lee heading to Warriors[/h2]

By Chad Ford
ESPN.com
Archive

New York Knicks forward David Lee got some good news, once LeBron James announced his intention to join the Miami Heat.

Lee's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told ESPN.com that Lee had agreed to a sign-and-trade worth $80 million dollars over six years with the Golden State Warriors.

2772.jpg

Lee

The deal will send Lee to the Warriors for Anthony Randolph, Ronny Turiaf and Kelenna Azubuike among others.

Knicks GM Donnie Walsh has coveted Randolph for years and feels he'd give them another long, athletic forward to pair with Amare Stoudemire and Danilo Gallinari in the front court.

A number of other teams including the Raptors, Suns, Timberwolves and Nets had made pitches to Lee in the past several days.

kill me.

yall are some cheap people! sometimes you gotta pay big to win big. atleast with this team we can make the playoffs again. and i hope after this trade randolph has nothing more than maybe a odom career. servicable but not all star status. lee is an all star and look at your line up now

beans
lee
morrow?
ellis
curry

EEEK

Sorry, thats not a playoff team. At least some of my favorites from both teams, stay on the two teams i root for.

After being made for a while, I'm over it. David Lee better be a beast now (very unlikely). Curry/Ellis/Morrow (?)/Lee/Biedrins
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom