Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Lee mentioned Morrow as a core member in his interview with Fitz. Guess he's coming back.

Imma miss Turiaf
frown.gif

^ Turiaf will always be a fan-favorite...Definitely gonna miss him.

I don't think Morrow is coming back though. GL to him too
ohwell.gif

I like Morrow and wish him the best but that's too much for him.  DON'T MATCH!

I'm not sure how i feel about that Monta/OJ trade.  I love both players but i feel Monta is a harder worker. 

If that Monta and OJ trade is still on the table, i'd take it in a heartbeat.

OJ fits Curry, perfectly, although thats a pretty small backcourt.

Why? He does ONE thing. He shoots...and last season proved that at even that he's streaky. He can't guard a wheelchaired mute let alone an NBA player of any caliber. Further he's one of those annoying types who slaps the floor then gets beat backdoor. Don't get me started on his lack of BBall IQ.

Korver 3yrs/$15mill
Redick 3yrs/$20mill

I guess Morrow's contract isn't thaaaat bad. But aren't we already over the cap? We'll sign a shooter when Radmanofasich and Gadzutpsdnfds come off the books.

If we don't match NJ's offer from Morrow, I'm gonna be pissed.

He does more than just shoot. He instills work ethic, brings support, and he loves the team.

Originally Posted by What up

Korver 3yrs/$15mill
Redick 3yrs/$20mill

I guess Morrow's contract isn't thaaaat bad. But aren't we already over the cap? We'll sign a shooter when Radmanofasich and Gadzutpsdnfds come off the books.

I was just going to post this.  Morrow's proposed deal is definitely better money wise than these two....and he might even be a better shooter than both of them.

I'll miss you Turiaf.
http://www.ronnyturiaf21....to-all-my-bay-area-fans/
I want to let you guys know you are truly amazing fans!! You made me feel welcomed, appreciated and at home from the moment I got here. Playing at Oracle Arena was an experience I will always cherish. You guys supported us through all the ups and downs. Thank you also for all your support with my foundation efforts and always being there. This will always be a second home to me.

Even though I will miss the Bay Area I look forward to this new challenge and this new phase of my career with the New York Knicks! I will definitely miss it here but I look forward to coming back and playing at Oracle next season.

My experiences here made me a better person and I thank everyone of you for that. Enjoy the rest of the summer and get ready for the 2010-2011 NBA season! Let’s go Knicks!!

Originally Posted by BangDak

If that Monta and OJ trade is still on the table, i'd take it in a heartbeat.

OJ fits Curry, perfectly, although thats a pretty small backcourt.

height wise, this is an upgrade. Ellis aint that tall.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by What up

Korver 3yrs/$15mill
Redick 3yrs/$20mill

I was just going to post this.  Morrow's proposed deal is definitely better money wise than these two....and he might even be a better shooter than both of them.

but morrow aint done it when it matters or in big games. but maybe its just lack of opportunities

I'm warming up to the D.Lee trade. I've always liked him as a player but I'm mad we had to give up Randolph. He will definitely provide the rebounding and consistency we've lacked over the years. With him and, hopefully, a healthy Biedrins, maybe we won't be as piss poor on the boards this time around.

Turiaf will definitely be appreciated
pimp.gif
, he always got the crowd fired up even as we were losing, his energy and enthusiasm is unparalleled
pimp.gif

That contract for Morrow is alright, I don't see why we don't match it. We still need to get a SF somehow someway though.

Marcus Thompson posted that he thinks Morrow is gone. I honestly don't want to match. This team needs a small forward that can defend because you don't want a 6'4 guy being your teams small forward.

[h2]http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2010/07/09/morrow-gets-offer-sheet-from-nets/[/h2]
[h2]Morrow Gets Offer Sheet From Nets[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Friday, July 9th, 2010 at 11:39 pm in Uncategorized.

Warriors guard Anthony Morrow has been offered a three-year, $12 million contract from the New Jersey Nets.
He has not signed the offer sheet yet. But he is expecting to sign it Monday. Once he signs it, it will be sent to the Warriors (via fax I presume). From the point they receive it, the Warriors have seven days to match.

I talked to general manager Larry Riley and, as expected, he wouldn’t give so much as a hint. He just said he expects somebody will give Morrow an offer sheet. But if Morrow signs the offer sheet Monday, assuming the day the Warriors receive it counts as Day 1, Riley will have until July 18 to make his decision. What should he do?

What I’ve been told by various people in the recent past was that the Warriors were hoping to keep Morrow at the right price, but that price was closer to $2 to $3 million a year. No doubt, people in the Warriors front office have been shocked at the high contracts that have been doled out and have adjusted their barometer for how much players will cost. So I don’t think they’ll arbitrarily look at $4 million and say “Whooooa, that’s waaaaay too high!

^Not sure if it was posted in here but I read somewhere that Udoh's injury is very similar to Raja Bell's. Great.

Back
Top Bottom