Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Are the new Golden State shorts off the Warriors' site? 
frown.gif
?
Can't find them on the team's website.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

70, 30, 20
This.

If you are talking about the game shorts, they haven't been released yet. All they have released has been the practice shorts.

Pretty sure you posted a pic of the ones you had DP, but I can't seem to find them. Can you re-up that pic if you have time?

It was the Adidas - White/Blue, 3 white Adidas stripes, and at the bottom is the new Warriors' logo.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Cool. Now it's time to discuss the payouts.

I've seen Andrew suggest $70, $30, $20 and I've seen FRANCHISE suggest $80, $40. What do you guys vote for? We'll go with the majority.

Here's a grid for us to enter our votes. If there's a tie, we'll do a coin flip. I'm sure there's a website we can do some sort of virtual coin flip.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]NTer[/th] [td]
[/td][th=""]$70, $30, $20
[/th] [th=""]$80, $40
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Luong1209[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]What Up
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]acidicality[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dland24
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]X
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE55[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]offbad[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Andrew630[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]daprescription[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]X
[/td] [/tr][/table]
updated

[table][tr][th=""]NTer[/th][td]
[/th][th=""]$80, $40
[/th][/tr][tr][td]Luong1209[/td][td]
[/td][td]X[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]What Up
[/td][td]
[/td][td]X
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se[/td][td]
[/td][td]X
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]acidicality[/td][td]
[/td][td]X
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]dland24
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]X
[/td][/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE55[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]offbad[/td][td]
[/td][td]X
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrew630[/td][td]
[/td][td]X[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]daprescription[/td][td]
[/td][td]X
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]X

[/td][/tr][/table]

Majority rules.

I think I'm gonna run with the Knicks as my backup team on 2K11 this year.

Felton
Chandler
Gallinari
Randolph
Stoudemire

That's a pretty potent group for video games.

Cool. Now it's time to discuss the payouts.

I've seen Andrew suggest $70, $30, $20 and I've seen FRANCHISE suggest $80, $40. What do you guys vote for? We'll go with the majority.

Here's a grid for us to enter our votes. If there's a tie, we'll do a coin flip. I'm sure there's a website we can do some sort of virtual coin flip.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]NTer[/th] [td]
[/th] [th=""]$80, $40
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Luong1209[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]What Up
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]acidicality[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dland24
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]X
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE55[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]X
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]offbad[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Andrew630[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]daprescription[/td] [td]
[/td][td]X
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td] [td]
[/td][td]
[/td] [td]X
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Updated... and looks like $70, $30, $20 wins. They already have 7 votes.

Now what's left to do is to find the best time to do the draft. If we can't find a time that is good for all of us, might I suggest an offline draft. I did it once before with my friends for baseball. We all went to my house and did the offline draft on one computer. We wrote down the players we chose and kept track of who was off the board. Not that we have to go to my house to do this. We can do this online over the course of a few days. We just have to keep checking this thread to see if it's our turn or not. It's not like that's difficult to do. We're all regulars so I think it'll go pretty smoothly. It'll be like the live draft where it's in a serpentine order. We'll randomly pick the order of teams. I've never uploaded a video on Youtube before, but for this one time, I can try to host a video of the order of the draft being randomly picked from a hat with a clock in the background so no one thinks I'm editing the video
laugh.gif

So again, we'll begin trying to decide on the LIVE draft date and time this Monday at the earliest.

Does everyone on here have a verified PayPal account? This way, if we transfer money to one spot as a gift, we won't incur any fees.

Obviously, we'll have to make a special arrangement for DLand.

I can do Monday night live draft.

How do you find out if you have a Paypal premier account? I just logged on to my Paypal and I don't see it say "premier" anywhere.
frown.gif

But I did send money to my buddy recently as a "gift" and no fees were deducted.
happy.gif

I don't think mine is verified anymore (Not sure why), but I'm not sure if it makes a difference if I'm sending the money.

Who shall we send the money to?

If you were talking about my Paypal being a verified account... Yes, I have a verified account.

I don't know if you guys want one person holding the money and being responsible to distributing it out to 1st, 2nd, 3rd. We'll send the money to the winners at the end. I'll assign who sends the money to who so that 1st place gets $70, 2nd place gets $30, and 3rd place gets $20.

would be pretty cool to meet up even for something nerdy as fantasy basketball

i don't mind offline except there's no "real" enforceable time limit which doesn't give people who prepped a large advantage

I think as long as everyone playing is legit and we all know that we'll pay up at the end, it'll work out fine that way.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I think as long as everyone playing is legit and we all know that we'll pay up at the end, it'll work out fine that way.
pimp.gif
Agreed.

I don't think anyone is cheap enough not to cough up $10 if they lose. We'll just put them on ignore for the rest of our NT days
laugh.gif

Either way, I have my $10 ready whenever.

Originally Posted by offbad

would be pretty cool to meet up even for something nerdy as fantasy basketball

i don't mind offline except there's no "real" enforceable time limit which doesn't give people who prepped a large advantage
Mini Summit?
nerd.gif

What up and acid can finally meet face to face.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, the lack of a time limit would be a problem, but what other options do we have? I'd rather have a live draft, but we still have a plan B in the offline draft. Anything is better than autopick.
sick.gif
sick.gif

when i do an offline draft, me and my buds usually bust out the good ol' spreadsheet. Everyone is given access to login and check on the status of the draft. Obviously, you'll know when its your turn and edit the spreadsheet on the spot. There were some lag time (work, school, laziness, etc.) but we took care of that by text-bombing and calling them to go.

if some of yall aren't familiar with a spreadsheet/offline draft, i can be more thorough.
laugh.gif

im working on the spreadsheet right now-- to give u guys a visual. I'll send out an email to the spreadsheet in a bit. lemme know if u guys like the concept or not.

the only emails i have..are from ppl in the ffball league, so if you're not in there..send me a PM of your email addy! thanks

alright, the spreadsheet is up. check your emails if you wanna take a look at it.

so yeah, this is an option if we can't workout a live draft date

Back
Top Bottom