Official Warriors Season Thread

Also, trading Monta wouldn't make a lot of sense, his contract isn't that big is it? Jason's was huge, and they needed space for next off-season.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I'm not too down with way things are going even if we might not be doing as good as last season. We have a lot of flexibility to make adjustments that we need once this season ends. This will be the year to assess which players are worthy to stay and which ones need to go. It's time for those guys to prove their worth.

Regardless, they are still fun to watch, win or lose. It hurts to see we're losing, but it's still entertaining to me.
Zero Tolerance

It would have been for the #11 pick in the draft. I think it's safe to say that Monta is going to want a ridiculous contract at the end of the season anyways.
CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

ATTENTION MONTA ELLIS:

YOU ARE NOT SUPERMAN. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR TEAMMATES AND STOP BEING SUCH A BALLHOG. THANK YOU.

SINCERELY,
ANYONE WHO WATCHED YOU PLAY AGAINST THE MAVERICKS THE OTHER NIGHT
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

damn, ive been busy with school and all but i was able to catch the mavs game. it was a good game, no doubt, close the whole way through. but damn, i really hate stackhouse and terry. they killed us off the bench. o well, cant reminisce on the past, just gotta look towards the future.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Paul would you mine making my avy bigger so it doesnt look choppy?
nerd.gif
Would greatly appreciate it.

Looks like my sig didn't survive the migration process
frown.gif
. I've got some work to do with my avy and sig.

Since we got a whole new 100x100 avy thing and no Warrior game until Wednesday... I'll be taking avy requests for you guys. I'm kinda new to thisformat. Before when it was 60x60, the time frame would usually be about 10 seconds. But with this new 100x100 thing, I'm guessing it's gotta be like 6seconds long... I know it sucks. I'll do my best to get whatever you guys request for but please understand that I'm doing my best with the limits wehave.

Go Warriors! Let's get that 1st win on Wednesday!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif
I'll do it... but I'm going to need the You/Tube video for that... Plus, I don't think I have that font.

If I were to just resize it and make it bigger, it would still turn out like that. I tried that with one of my old avys that was way below the 150,000 byteslimit. It was around 111,000 bytes in 60x60 and when I resized it to 100x100, it came out to 300,000 bytes
smh.gif
. Sucks, I know...

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif
I'll do it... but I'm going to need the You/Tube video for that... Plus, I don't think I have that font.

If I were to just resize it and make it bigger, it would still turn out like that. I tried that with one of my old avys that was way below the 150,000 bytes limit. It was around 111,000 bytes in 60x60 and when I resized it to 100x100, it came out to 300,000 bytes
smh.gif
. Sucks, I know...

Heres the vid.
Time: 00:28- 00:34
Same orange border, I dont care what font as long as it's white. THanks a Million Paul
pimp.gif

this yuku thing will take some getting used to for sure lol

and where do u edit your sig? thanks.
happy.gif
for some reason mine gotdeleted
frown.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

this yuku thing will take some getting used to for sure lol

and where do u edit your sig? thanks.
happy.gif
for some reason mine got deleted
frown.gif
At the top of your screen, you'll see a drop down menu that says "NAVIGATION". Click that and then you'll see "EDITSIGNATURE" underneath where it shows your avy.

Warriors needs to play the way they did against the Mavs where everybody is into the game. Also, Harrington has been playing very good since he's beeninserted in the starting lineup. Nellie should keep him there.

Back
Top Bottom