Official Warriors Season Thread

POB is gonna shut down that German then.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Heading to the game later... The Warriors will be getting that W tonight. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:MOODSWING7:.​

Barnes dislocated his knuckle on the ring finger of his right hand. I highly doubt he will play, if he does...Then he really won't be effective. The Warriors definitely need Buike to play...I do hope that bone bruise isn't something that will require time off.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

^^^ Damn, i didn't know the injuries were that bad.... so many things f'ing up our year already, and we haven't even gotten past the first month!!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Well what a game. Devin Harris has joined the list of players that I just hate.

1. Devean George
2. Devin Harris.

Coincidentally, they both have the same name...The W's should have won this game. FREE POINT ON THE FREE THROW LINE and they can't capitalize. When they got in the bonus with 7 minutes left that was their opportune time to take the lead...They can't make free throws...Sheesh, glad Pietrus didn't play because if he had to shoot those free throws and missed them....We would all have a field day with that guy. Does anyone notice that he always gets the flu every year?! What is the deal with that guy.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

Our bench is straight horse manure right now.

Ok, our rookies suck according to Nellie (Fine), Hudson has been our Sarunas for this yr thus far, big men that we have and signed this season aren't playing. Just look at our starters tonight against the Mavs, besides Al, they have been loggin 42+ mins. Not good. :x
sick.gif
Zero Tolerance

Stephen Jackson, let this be a lesson to you... your team needs you in the worst way. Don't get suspended anymore and stay away from strip clubs.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
> Fire Sidney Moncrief ASAP<

I know Wright is just a rookie, but why can't we just see what he can do? Or even Lasme? Just look at dudes like Horford puttin in the work on the glass-not saying Wright is gonna make that kind of impact, but you gotta see what he can do.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

What if Cabbage was on the team...I bet he would be producing some points. Hahaha...Or still cheering on the bench.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

I definitely want to see what Lasme could do. I know he's monster on the boards and blocks... Put him in coach!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

The thing is that I''m not that worried AS LONG AS WE IMPROVE THE FT's. We showed we are a good team, but have to hit FT's. Buike and Al did their things. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

What the hell is Sidney Moncrief teaching these guys about FTs? Arrgghhh I'm still angry about this loss. And the next game is next Wednesday... this loss is going to haunt me for a while.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
What the hell is Sidney Moncrief teaching these guys about FTs? Arrgghhh I'm still angry about this loss. And the next game is next Wednesday... this loss is going to haunt me for a while.
Word, you're only as good as your last game.
TEAM XBOX360
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Good luck with Detroit guys, it'll be hard but if you guys play hard enough you guys can win that game, but 0-7 isn't out of question.

Look forward to playing you guys again, even though I'll probably have an anxiety attack.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Good luck with Detroit guys, it'll be hard but if you guys play hard enough you guys can win that game, but 0-7 isn't out of question.Yea thanks for reminding us...once again. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
|I
tired.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

0-7, sounds good. If we're 0-8, then I'm gonna shoot myself.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Good game none-the-less...Wish we had won though.

I think us Warriors fan should stop making game threads :lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Can we just start the season over and have another go at it?

If I was Nelson, I'd be pretty embarassed by demanding a raise and having the team come out flat like this. But Nelson has too many Bud Lights in his system to care.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I wonder if the W's have a player in mind in trying to attract next off-season.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

wait did adonal only sign a one year deal with the magic?
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Quote:
Magic says Nowitzki should start a fight
# Former Golden State summer league player Barea now a Maverick
By Geoff Lepper

STAFF WRITER
Article Launched: 11/09/2007 03:01:15 AM PST

OAKLAND -- According to Magic Johnson, honor demanded that Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki reclaim his manhood from the Warriors on Thursday night with his fists.

It was a notion that had Warriors forward Al Harrington almost busting out in laughter.

"The last thing we're worried about is a fight," Harrington said. "It's the fifth game of the season, but if that's what he has to do, then that's what he has to do."

Johnson was taping a promotional spot for TNT's broadcast of Thursday night's game when he told colleagues Ernie Johnson, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley what he had in mind for Nowitzki.

"If I'm Dallas, I gotta start a fight," Magic Johnson said. "No, I'm serious. If I'm Dallas, Dirk has gotta go swing on somebody. Send a message. You know why? Golden State, as we say on the street, punked them. ... This game, if I'm Dirk, I will walk up and just smack somebody."

Nowitzki, shown the video while taping a segment for TNT's online channel, didn't seem too keen on the idea.

"Well, you know, that's not really my kind of mentality," Nowitzki said.

Nor was it something that Warriors coach Don Nelson could condone.

"I love Magic Johnson," Nelson said, "but that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

Some of Nelson's players didn't mind the idea so much. Center Patrick O'Bryant, for example, was willing to make a bodily sacrifice for the cause: "I'll take a blow if it gets Dirk out of
the game."
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Zero Tolerance

POB would OWN Dirk in a fight. Dude is a sav. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

we need to win now.