Official Warriors Season Thread

http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2008/03/27/nba-confession/

The league does, however, share its findings on controversial calls when a member of the media asks. So I asked. And Stu Jackson answered.
"We did review," he said Tuesday. "The call was incorrect."
"After looking at the play, the foul was on (Derek) Fisher and not (Monta) Ellis. It appeared that Fisher pulled Ellis down."
There you have it.

^Yeah this is a good place to post it, instead of the Lakers-W's game. That thread deserves to die.

But like I posted in there, let's all just move on from that. I know most of us have, because the Warriors have much bigger issues at hand than that call.We have no room for error and this upcoming week of games is extremely critical to our postseason aspirations. I'm sure none of the Warrior players areeven thinking about it anymore.

Originally Posted by jayro81

The league does, however, share its findings on controversial calls when a member of the media asks. So I asked. And Stu Jackson answered.
"After looking at the play, the foul was on (Derek) Fisher and not (Monta) Ellis. It appeared that Fisher pulled Ellis down."
There you have it.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

There you have it.

embarassed.gif

that gay but can't go back and change it.........
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DOdADaMnTh1nG

There you have it.

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah, but it's at least nice to know that us fans weren't just *****ing because the call was against us and cost the warriors the game. i didn'tget to see the game cause i was in tahoe, but had a phone to keep up with the score and all. and then i read on gsom that it was a bad call and i knew it was abad call.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

There you have it.

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah, but it's at least nice to know that us fans weren't just *****ing because the call was against us and cost the warriors the game. i didn't get to see the game cause i was in tahoe, but had a phone to keep up with the score and all. and then i read on gsom that it was a bad call and i knew it was a bad call.

And you were still losing. Bottom line is if GS played a better game, they would have won; just as on Sunday if the Lakers played a better game they wouldhave won. Calls happen! If teams don't want to lose, they should make sure they don't lose. Besides you all are making sound like the Warriors weregoing to score on that play or had the lead and lost it because of that play. Better team won Sunday, better team won Monday.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by gusyouout

There you have it.

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah, but it's at least nice to know that us fans weren't just *****ing because the call was against us and cost the warriors the game. i didn't get to see the game cause i was in tahoe, but had a phone to keep up with the score and all. and then i read on gsom that it was a bad call and i knew it was a bad call.

And you were still losing. Bottom line is if GS played a better game, they would have won; just as on Sunday if the Lakers played a better game they would have won. Calls happen! If teams don't want to lose, they should make sure they don't lose. Besides you all are making sound like the Warriors were going to score on that play or had the lead and lost it because of that play. Better team won Sunday, better team won Monday.

were not saying the warrior were going to score ....what would of happen if they did got the ball..? they could of tie it or make a 3 and win or we missthe shot and loss. It would of been better f we lost by missing that shoit but that call ruin the game..but what happen ..happen we can live with it and lookforward

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Forget it... there's no point in arguing with a Kobe fan.
tired.gif

yup. the fans don't understand how important that one possession could have been. i mean, lakers are a top seed and the warriors are battling just for aspot in a really tight race. i'm pretty sure he and other lakers fans would be complaining just as much if the lakers had the ball and a crappy call forceda turnover and the team didn't even get to attempt a shot. he's talking as if we were losing and couldn't catch up or one bad call minutes earlierchanged the tide in the game in favor of the lakers. i mean, one bucket would have changed the outcome and then what? the warriors would have been the betterteam monday?

laugh.gif
. I swear that one play is never going to go away. Honestly, everyone just needs to forget it and stop talking about it. Anyways, lets talk about the HUGEweekend coming up for the Warriors. We need to pull out the next two vs. the Nuggets and Mavs. That would put us in much better positioning. But right afterthose two games we got the Spurs and then the Mavs again. If we can pull 3 out of the next 4, I think we set ourselves up so much better.

if anyone is going to the dallas game taking BART-- and is willing to cop for me a bootlegged black size L "The City" hoodie from the dudes in thetunnel/bridge after the game, shoot me a PM.

I'll pay the 20 +shipping for it, thanks. I didn't have any cash yesterday, and I'm going back to school Sunday evening.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Is there a way to petition that game? and have it re played ala miami? SMH i havent seen a laker fan call fisher dirty and admit to the fact..i guess thatsjust how it is. How are you gonna pull someone down and pull another player down? !!!..smhhh

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Is there a way to petition that game? and have it re played ala miami? SMH i havent seen a laker fan call fisher dirty and admit to the fact..i guess thats just how it is. How are you gonna pull someone down and pull another player down? !!!..smhhh
It won't happen. It was a bad call by the ref, it had nothing to do with a mistake in scoring or something of that sort. And WE ALL need to justmove on. What happened happened, we can't change the past. It was a tough call but either way we still got the split and we are still in the 8th seed. Wegot way more important games coming up ahead of us.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i think they lose the one against the nuggets, but win vs dallas. Just dont like how the nuggets matchup against us.

dont think..... have faith in the warriors hahah
smile.gif

Charlotte/Memphis giving the Lakers some karma
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
(i'm just kidding, Laker fans. But if I posted this in the game thread I would get flamed hard)

Charlotte/Memphis giving the Lakers some karma
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
(i'm just kidding, Laker fans. But if I posted this in the game thread I would get flamed hard)

tomorrows game is going to be tough. i think Nelson should try Azubuike on Carmelo or try the zone again. Denver have as many shooters as the Lakers.

Tomorrows game is HUGE. Baron better come to play tomorrow also, otherwise we are going to get murdered. Hopefully Camby and Nene (he's back right?)don't hurt us to much down low. I have a feeling Camby is going to get 20+ rebounds easily
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

we've had some success on the road so i kinda like our chances but denver's been on a roll lately. winning tomorrow would be just HUGE

Eh, Denver isn't as good as you guys are making them out to be. Nene played a couple minutes last game, he's still not back in form. Denver is ahorrible defensive(as the Warriors are), so they shouldn't have any problems scoring. I'm pretty sure Iverson will start off on Monta, so he needs toattack attack attack. We should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom