Official Warriors Season Thread

[Journey] Don't stop believin', hold on to the feelin' [/Journey]

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

It ain't over til it's really over....so I'm still holdin on, like Robert Gallery and Kwame Harris
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

i like the simile, but let's be real man-- if that was the case, then you'd just get pancaked.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by acidicality

It ain't over til it's really over....so I'm still holdin on, like Robert Gallery and Kwame Harris
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

i like the simile, but let's be real man-- if that was the case, then you'd just get pancaked.
laugh.gif
true

I'M A WARRIOR SO THOUGH THE ODDS ARE AGAINST ME DIRK GON CHOKE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...."i learned that there's no such thing as a secret"
joe budden is that dude.

laugh.gif
I feel cheated right now. All that time to get into the post season and now this. . . And I was clowning the Clippers fans last year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i just wanted to say i love you all, no matter what happens...*tear

i love all you guys. GSW for life
grin.gif
. Even if we don't make theplayoffs, it's been a hell of a season, a good season. Winning 48+games aint easy. Thats something to be proud about.

I feel the outcome of the season will not justify the thrill, emotion, cheer, and excitement this year has brought all Warriors fans. This year has really beensomething special, even IF we don't make the playoffs. IF we don't get into the playoffs, I seriously feel more sad than actually mad or pissed. Idon't know how many times Ive lost my voice, or woke up my neighborhood going crazy because W's just came back to win the game. You dont suppose tohave that much fun watching basketball, but Warriors made it THAT much more exciting. From a BDiddy game winner to Stephen Jax's back to back three pointerto seal games, this season has truely been incredible. Hopefully, W's will provide many more in the future.

Originally Posted by DMan14

did anyone reserve their playoff tickets, lol

not I.

I was thinking about this months ago, when i saw the ads for it. it's probably a huge scam by Cohan.
  1. Seduce fans into throwing down cash by banking on the new fanbase evolved from last year's playoff run
  2. probably tighten the rims or something for the Warriors to properly ensure losses/ missing the playoffs
  3. jack up prices for next year
that way, he doesn't have to pay for operating the arena, still collects a hefty amount from the duped "fans", and eventually/ultimatelygarners more profits from next year's higher ticket prices.

speaking of waking up the neighbors, i damn near woke up the whole block when Baron hit the game winner vs the Celtics, i was like BARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BTW, i LOVE when Fitz reacts to big plays
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
now this was�Oracle home-court advantage
pimp.gif

but yea there are a lot of great memories from this season regardless of if we make it to the postseason. when this team is on its game, there really isn'tanyone that's more exciting than us.

mine's gotta be this one.

back when jackson remembered how to put the ball through the hoop

pimp.gif

Whatever happens these next few days happens...We'll be back next year
pimp.gif
....hopefully now the bandwagons been cleared

this is something i've been secretly laughing at all year..
embarassed.gif

does anyone else thinks that Nelson looks hilarious when he's yelling/upset?

xfactor_don_nelson_300400.jpg

D.Nelson-760129.jpg

p1.nellie.jpg

NYOL57503112120_ms.jpg

img.167044_t.jpg

donnelson.jpg

Back
Top Bottom