Official Warriors Season Thread

Originally Posted by JPZx

this thread is
pimp.gif

fixed.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingofallKickz

dude warriors sucks there play irritates me,they live by the 3's then die by the 3's..

Great insight. Never thought about it that way.

tongue.gif

dude warriors sucks there play irritates me,they live by the 3's then die by the 3's..

The Warriors style of play shouldn't factor in whether the Warriors suck or not. No team that has 48 wins warrants your statement "dude warriorssucks".

By the way, your grammar sucks almost as much as your logic and rationale... troll
smh.gif

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Great insight. Never thought about it that way.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude thought he dropped a gem of knowledge with that observation

Houston couldn't help us
smh.gif

Seattle did us a huge favor and let's hope Memphis can too. But...we have to take care of our own business first by beating PHX.

Well, now the odds are basically 1 to 10000000000000 and I just don't see it happening. The Warriors have no one to blame but themselves. They had a chanceAT HOME to beat the Nuggets and they just couldn't get it done. This squad to me seemed like they just didn't want it and ran out of gas. I'll saveanything else I have to say for the offseason thread. Until then, all we can do is pray and hope.

i dont see it happening either......but the warriors are alive right now.

The offseason thread, if made, will be hella interesting...

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif
@ the trolls poppin out now.

and ogres

ROBIN-LOPEZ150.JPG
laugh.gif
well-played sir

My friend who is a GSW fan keeps telling me Kevin Love would be perfect for the Warriors
What do you guys think?
I HATE Kevin Love so no. But maybe that is just me hating the dude so much.
laugh.gif
I'll let a Warrior fan who actually watches a lot of college ballchime in on this one
laugh.gif

I think Kevin Love could be a good fit...but the problem I'd have with him is maybe he won't have the speed to keep up with our game. however he canshoot from the perimeter so nelson would definitely take a look at him.

without really thinking it through too hard, i wouldn't be pissed about Kevin Love, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Darren Collison, etc. but maybe the ping pongballs go our way
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

did anyone reserve their playoff tickets, lol

man this is sad...

theres always next year.

lets just lock up monta!

Back
Top Bottom