Official Warriors Season Thread

Japan- you couldn't get full screen on that last link (NYK) youbigdummy posted? I was watching it with my boss in his office and he didn't have any trouble.

Nah, the second link he provided for most games, I don't watch GSW games online because I get FSN Bay Area, but I was watching end of hte Suns game lastnight and couldn't get any bigger than maybe 1/4 size of screen.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

does anyone know if youbigdummy still got them links? those links are vital for my survival.

pimp.gif
i have a link and an alternate link, i dont wanna post them tooearly and have them shut down before tipoff

So, what do you guys think about the thought that we were really close to getting KG?

^ how old are you? Roll with some buddies and go to a bar? May be better than the internet.
Although the link is crucial while at work.
Tax season, I'll be relying on that.

Harrington is out today.

Hopefully, B.Wright gets some PT. I expect to see more Croshere though.

how old are you? Roll with some buddies and go to a bar? May be better than the internet.
can't go to the bar, all my friends don't come back til later 2nite. and i left my car in irvine.

don't worry, i looked at all the possible angles i could to watch this game, haha.

i literally have nothing better to do today than NT until everyone comes back from college tonight or tomorrow. it's pretty depressing actually...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

There wasn't anything reported on Al Harrington missing tomorrow's game.

Trust, my word is good as gold. He'll be back on Friday though.... Family issue....... Good luck W's....

Do you want to shed some god damn light on as why he will not be there? And why your word is good as "gold"?
Fam, relax. The cussing is unnecessary. If you had more time on here you'd know why my word is gospel on this. But he'll be back Friday... Jack should go off tonight, hopefully

I just wanted a source. I still dont know why your word is gold. I've been here for a while now, this isn't my first name homie. But i guess you were right, or you just took it off the article.
eyes.gif

Oh and my bad for the cussing, i just woke up and was still a little grouchy.
laugh.gif
It's all good. But if u look, I posted after the game last night before today's articles. And source? I am the source...J/k, but kind ofserious
roll.gif

Wright played well towards then end. Belinelli got his shots today, but just didn't knock them down. Celtics were too much for the Warriors, hopefully wecan take the Gilbertless Wizards.

Should bounce back against the Wiz, but don't overlook them without Gilbert. They playing well right now. Wright had a 9 rebounds in about 12 minutes.Thats really nice. Beli's shots were on line, but not falling, like the rest of the Warriors shots.

Yall got the Wizards, only peopel you gotta worry about is Ron and Tawn, but Baron shouldn't be stopped.

If someone finds a stream to this game please post it....I haven't watched a W's game since the game against Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom