Official Warriors Season Thread

Before the road trip started, I said anything less than a 4-1 trip will be a disappointment. Glad to see Warriors taking care of business against the inferioreastern conference teams.

Buike's game winning shot. HOLY $%+@ LOOK AT HIS ARM
moz-screenshot.jpg
ae74a4b48f6915528515cc6706b732e1-getty-76075359dd003_gswars_sixers.jpg

I figure you Warriors fans would know...is Matt Barnes injured? I haven't seen him in the lineup for a couplegames...he's wasting a spot on my fantasy team.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I figure you Warriors fans would know...is Matt Barnes injured? I haven't seen him in the lineup for a couple games...he's wasting a spot on my fantasy team.
Matt Barnes didn't accompany the team on the road trip. He's in Sacramento with his mom. She has cancer.

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I figure you Warriors fans would know...is Matt Barnes injured? I haven't seen him in the lineup for a couple games...he's wasting a spot on my fantasy team.
Matt Barnes didn't accompany the team on the road trip. He's in Sacramento with his mom. She has cancer.
Hope all is well with Matt Barnes and his family.
Anyone remember Warriors playing on Mother's day? The little ceremony for the moms was an awesome moment.

4-1 on the road, cant really ask for more. Boston was just that wall we couldnt get over or around.
Proud the Warriors can do all this on the road because last year it just wasnt our strongest area.

Monta Ellis just continues to amaze, played such a great PG tonight.
Davis was speechless, that reverse shot was out of this world.
Kelenna A-buike had a horrible shooting night (not good for fantasy) but that game winning shot compensates forEVERYTHING.
Biedrins, great rebounds when they were dire and got those shots in.

As for Sjax...I'm sure he damn near gave us all a heart-attack.
Just wish he knew when to stop...He gets the ball and what happens? Either he loses it, travels, or just totally takes a badshot and misses.
Hopefully he'll bounce back as the strong player he is. Needs to put some of those moves he was teaching Andris intoplay
laugh.gif

Time to welcome the DUBs back home
Lets hope we can defeat the PHOENIX SUNS like we did last year near the end of the season (Andris dunking onAmare...NASTAY).

Monta Ellis play a good game coming off the bench 31pts and bukie hit the game winning good way to end the road now let get ready for phx

^It's not good for fantasy because there were a lot more better players to draft than Buike Luong. LOL. It was a good way...If i'm able to always watchgames through a stream then I may just save $199 of my own money....Baron if he continues to play like this through December...Guaranteed he has made himself anice spot on the all-star roster.

LMAO at the fans in that Buike game winning shot pic. A lady in the left of Buike look like she about to cry.
laugh.gif

Clutch performance by Buike, only if it was a buzzer beater, because it would've made the top 10.

Is it me, but the Warriors keep my heart all twisted up during the game...

Stack Jack's basketball 101 course was funny, the kick 'em in the shins jumper.
laugh.gif

Baron's rolling fade-away and finger-roll, KOBE!
roll.gif

<--Black Santa checking in!

Glad we handled it and definitely fought through some adverse moments, even if it was philly.
Hope they rested up for phx.
What stupid thread name will Zo come up for this one? Childish+%%@.

Whats up warrior fans. Long time reader of NT, now finally a member.

Can someone hook me up with a Warriors sig?

^^ i think i just found a new wallpaper for my comp at work... heheh thanks pinoy baller!!

Back
Top Bottom