Official Warriors Season Thread

3-1 on the road. We take care of business as we suppose to against the Sixers tomorrow night, 4-1 on this road trip baby.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

3-1 on the road. We take care of business as we suppose to against the Sixers tomorrow night, 4-1 on this road trip baby.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

If we do pull it off... this'll be good since it was 4 games in 5 nights. It doesn't matter who we played... 4 games in 5 nights is stillimpressive.

This is a great road trip. From reading the stats, it looks like the W's are really playing some ball now. Man...I need league pass. =(

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

This is a great road trip. From reading the stats, it looks like the W's are really playing some ball now. Man...I need league pass. =(
I thought you were supposed to get it last week?

Win or lose tomorrow this was still a succesful road trip. we already have 3 road wins. 1/4 of what we had last year. Baron had a great game. The whole teamplayed great. Wright getting some quality minutes out there. He still has to adjust though. Lets get Philly!

Paul...I was suppose to buy it last week, but since I had midterms and some things to pay for, I wasn't able to...Hopefully I'll be able to buy by nextweek.

excellent victory...it was great to see us coming back from 11, something we didn't do in boston. i hope we still have legs for tmr in philly.

oh, and i'd like to start a petition to waive mbenga...or trade him for foyle or something.

This is what i'm talking bout. B Diddy went INSANE on the Wiz Kids.

This has been a GREAT road trip. Let's finish up in Philly and get back to Oracle and start winning there again.

Foyle is a good back up in Orlando..Told you guys it was a bad choice of getting rid of him...He still could be smiling heavily off the bench and helping usstop big men instead of Mbenga. haha.

Baron was killing out there today. Had a triple double by the third quarter.
pimp.gif

The Warriors are learning how to close out games. Hopefully they can carry on to tomorrow's game and come out with a W.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Foyle is a good back up in Orlando..Told you guys it was a bad choice of getting rid of him...He still could be smiling heavily off the bench and helping us stop big men instead of Mbenga. haha.
Mbenga's contract > Foyle's contract so I'm not second guessing the Foyle trade

But what I don't get is why Patrick O'Bryant isn't logging the minutes behind Biedrins. Why doesn't Patrick get any burn when it's obviousthat Patrick has great timing to block shots, has soft hands, can finish in the lane, has a sky hook
eek.gif
, has length that can bother the opposing center. All these reasons are why Patrick > Mbenga.

But what I don't get is why Patrick O'Bryant isn't logging the minutes behind Biedrins. Why doesn't Patrick get any burn when it's obvious that Patrick has great timing to block shots, has soft hands, can finish in the lane, has a sky hook
eek.gif
, has length that can bother the opposing center. All these reasons are why Patrick > Mbenga.
Cause Nellie like Mbenga because he is a true 7 footer and a "REAL" center.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

But what I don't get is why Patrick O'Bryant isn't logging the minutes behind Biedrins. Why doesn't Patrick get any burn when it's obvious that Patrick has great timing to block shots, has soft hands, can finish in the lane, has a sky hook
eek.gif
Cause Nellie like Mbenga because he is a true 7 footer and a "REAL" center.
eyes.gif

Didn't Nellie say something along the lines like "It's not that I don't like big men, I just like skilled men"?

Where the hell does Mbenga doesn't fit in this?!

mbenga can't shoot worth a lick...has no skillset at all. he just has size. have you seen his pathetic attempt of a layup? he literally throws the ballso hard off the backboard that it doesn't even hit the rim...wtf...i mean W T F?!

I've been saying Mbenga is trash when he signed on to our team. I don't give a @!%% if he's a 7 footer, he's worthless and doesn't deserveany mins at all.
'

MBenga reminds me of the tall kid in highschool who was on the basketball team just because he was the tallest kid in school..
laugh.gif

I sorta feel bad for him, but I realize how much of a waste he was on our roster for however many seasons we wasted on him while getting paid, then I justlaugh it off and shake my head.

after tryin to be optimistic bout acquiring Mbenga...mannnn, what a waste of height.
smh.gif

oh yeah, boom dizzle was a beast against the wiz. only one turnover too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nellie needs to start playing the Rooks.

They need PT, we're gonna need them in the long haul. A playoff spot is not ensured and its a long season. Baron & Co. will wear down.

76ers on a back 2 back. Bellinelli and Wright hopefully get some extended PT. Maybe P.O.B. too

^ i wouldn't be surprised if POB gets more playing time this game because i think he could match up well against dalembert. if evans is in, i'm not sosure about wright getting minutes, cause i definitely wouldn't want that match up. i'm really looking forward to a monta ellis/louis williams match upthough.

4-1 on this Eastern Road Trip. We took care of business.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Last 3 games for Nov:
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon 26[/td] [td]vs Phoenix [/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]NBATVHIGHDEF[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed 28[/td] [td]@ Sacramento[/td] [td]7:00pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu 29[/td] [td]vs Houston [/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][/table]

Again POB didn't get any playing time vs the Sixers. We pretty much agree on NT that POB (when on the floor) makes a difference
nerd.gif
. But again Nelliedecides to play Mbenga ahead of POB.

Back
Top Bottom