Official Warriors Season Thread

We are beating the Cavs.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Alright, we're back in action!

As disappointed as I am at the start of the season (I'm sure all the Warriors' fans are), we still got to look at all our positives and stay optimistic. We all know what this franchise is capable of, and we showed a few individual efforts in these past three games. Now we need to put it together.

Positives:
-Al Harrington: He is starting to develop into the player he knows he can be. He wants to launch himself into that superstar stratosphere. He knows he's a tweener, so he's taking that to his advantage. You put a big guy on him, he'll try to blow pass you or scare you with that three. You put on a small guy on him, he'll pound you or try to draw the foul. Sure it's still early, but Al Harrington is going to have a career year in numbers. Now other members of the team have to jump in.

-Kelenna Azubuike: Buike isn't here to replace anyone. No one in the right mind wants to be thought of someone that replaces another, they want to make a name for themselves. Buike will be "that-guy-who-came-out-of-the-d-league-and-is-killing-it" player. He's gonna surprise people this year and he's gonna make a living out of it. He keeps his dribble strong, and keeps his drive even stronger, and his set-shot isn't bad either. If this guy keeps making adjustments everyday and keeps up his mentality of being aggressive, the Warriors will be way better off (and he'll be up for a raise).

-Mikael Pietrus: He's reaching in and jumping up at the wrong time. He is mistiming a lot of things on the defensive-end, but his offense is set for another career year. He knows he can do better, he knows he has the athleticism to be a good player. Now he just needs to keep it up, make his open shots, don't turn the ball over, slide his feet without reaching in, and just show us that his basketball IQ isn't as low as it really is. Bruce Bowen just plays better dirty defense and has higher b-ball IQ (they both make those corner threes and misses free-throws).

-Monta Ellis: Is it me or does Monta look hesitant with jump-shot? He's shooting it quite short, and I always thought he has a decent jumper (he always does the jump for me in 2K7). We all know Monta can flat-out score, but if he can increase his assist to turnover ratio, that would be great. His body is kinda fragile and Deron Williams is abusing him a bit, but he won't back down from a fight. Monta Ellis is off to a slow start, but we know he's off for a career year. Dude is cold-vicious.

-Marco Belinelli: Dude is really showing off his arsenal, run, pass, shoot, and steal. He looks kinda lost sometimes, but he is still adjusting. With time and more minutes, he will rise into the player we need him to be. The Italian Stallion needs to keep his head up, and keep shooting, cause he'll make it. P.S.: Is it just me or does Bellinelli seem slower than he really is, I thought that guy was mad quick and agile.

-Troy Hudson: Nice to see him stay on the bench.

---Save the rest of these guys for later---
-Matt Barnes:
-Patrick O' Bryant:
-Andris Biedrins:
-Baron Davis:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

BallinBoykz:
Anyway, I came in here wondering how Marco Bellini (sp) has been doing thus far. I havent had a chance to sit down and watch a W's game (damn Canadian channels), and I really really want to know how good Marco has been. If hes fitting in, if he seems like hes not blending in with team chemistry, things like that.

Marco's been getting slightly more playing time. But this is of course with Stephen Jackson out. 4 more games until Jackson comes back from his suspension. Marco's been inconsistent from the field but he's been active defensively. He got a couple of deflections today vs the Jazz. If Marco starts to hit from the field with some sort of consistency along with the return of Jackson, I see a REAL log jam at the 2 and 3 for this team. Either way, I don't see Marco really getting meaningful minutes. Jackson is obviously going to play the most minutes, but Kelenna Azubuike is doing a superb job and Monta is still doing some things that piss me off but he's still better than Marco at this point.

BallinBoykz:
As well, how is BWright been as well.

Brandon Wright has logged 0 minutes this season. His preseason wasn't all to impressive. He's going to get some playing time but when Nellie really wants to shake things up... or when we're in a blowout. Either way, Wright doesn't look to contribute this season a whole lot.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

What the hell is wrong with this team? If it's not our 3pt shooting, it's our defense. If it's not our FT shooting, it's our lack of bench production.

Pietrus needs to @#%$ get his head in the game and stop committing stupid fouls (like that'll ever happen).

Barnes needs to step up his @#%$ game. If he wants a new contract, he'd better start playing like he did for us in the playoffs.

Baron needs to stop chucking up 3's and drive to the basket. Granted it's difficult vs the Jazz when the refs turn the other cheek when we get hammered in the lane... but shooting 3's when you're 1-17 this season isn't smart.

Monta needs to stop shooting 3's until he's ready. He's not @#%$ ready to shoot 3's yet. What the hell is he doing/thinking?

The whole team needs to stop turning their heads allowing for back cuts to happen. The Jazz just dice up our defense when we do that.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
Kelenna Azubuike is doing a superb job
:pimp:
pimp.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

^I have a bit on Marco too up on the last post if you wanna check it out. Marco's minutes will definitely decline when Stephen "Praying-Hands" Jackson comes back. Unless, Nelly decides to run him at point.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ yeah andrew i read that. I know he is going to turn into a great player, but I think many people were expecting him to come in and be that guy who will score something like 12-15 a night, while playing solid D. That information definately helped too, thanks :wink:
wink.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

We can't play ANY defense whatsoever, and are getting KILLED on the boards every night. Cavs, Mavs, Pistons up next.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

p3778468dt.jpg
Just ordered these and a Bobcats hoody off nba.com. They have like every team except the Warriors :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. I really need to find a site that sells the Warriors warm up jacket :frown:
frown.gif
. I swear the Warriors team store had no authentics on Monday. Baron in a 48 and above in white only :smh:
smh.gif

fullj.getty-76076224rw002_warriors_jazz.jpg
I swear I will find that damn warm up jacket if it kills me.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

^ I hope you find what you're looking for...

On another note... Those Warriors slippers in the Marco picture look clean. I definitely could picture myself wearing those to school when I'm feeling lazy. If anybody could tell me where they sell those, that'd be greatly appreciated.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I have a Warm- up jacket that is the navy blue, has the warriors logo exactly like the one above, and it says WARRIORS on the back. It's so damn clean. i need the shorts though. i bought the jacket like 6 months ago at the San Jose fleamarket, brand new for $30.
TEAM XBOX360​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ Thanks GSDOUBLEU, but they don't have the Warriors Slippers on there. So far, I've checked the Warriors Store, Eastbay, and Finishline... none of them carry them.

dont be a menace
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

yo anyone who has comcast know how to watch the game on demand? missed it.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

^i'll believe it if we drop to 0-10. We played the Jazz twice, and they just own us. too early to call that
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Hope the warrior get A W on Tuesday vs Cavs after that we got Dallas
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Ah no, the Troy Hudson signing is starting to look horrible now.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^What are you talking about? We don't even lose much even if we waive that guy.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

p3778468dt.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a Warrior version of those shorts? Thanks!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^^ Look in the first link i provided a couple of post up
TEAM XBOX360​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^
I couldn't find them anywhere.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

So nobody found these slippers anywhere?

Anybody?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^^ I tried looking for them but i had no luck. Sorry Paul. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ Damn, that sucks. Oh well... I guess I'll just have to come across them by luck rather than me finding them. I appreciate the help GSDOUBLEU
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom