Official Warriors Season Thread

^^ No problem Paul, i wanted them too.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

My question is what is up with Andris? He's clearly playing frustrated. Barnes will come around...Happy to see Buike! I'm glad I was one of the few to say he was going to be solid. 0-3...That's ok. Hehe. But that's it.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

Quote:
My question is what is up with Andris?
He's playing like a @#%$. I am so glad Mullin didn't give him the contract yet. Hopefully he can come around, but right now, he is not worth $10 million that they were talking about.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Quote:
yo anyone who has comcast know how to watch the game on demand? missed it.

how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Everyone on that team better step up their game, or else I don't mind firing/trading all their @#%$. NOBODY deserves the money they are demanding right now.

I :x
sick.gif
Zero Tolerance

Quote:
He's playing like a . I am so glad Mullin didn't give him the contract yet. Hopefully he can come around, but right now, he is not worth $10 million that they were talking about.
Realtalk, Not giving Beidrins that contract yet was a great move. Make him earn it this year.
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Man lets make this thread grow. Our last thread on pace for like 1000 pages.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

p3748016dt.jpg
Had to buy this. If you can't beat them, then join them :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

^^
DP... :x
sick.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Mullin likes Warriors' options for next yearing lineup - is playing for a new contract this season, and how they perform individually and collectively will determine where the suddenly money-conscious Warriors go from here.

"It could be flexibility or options, or like you said, a risk," Warriors vice president Chris Mullin said of the instability Thursday. "Depends on how your outlook is.

"I feel great. To me it's options, things to look forward to, because a lot of guys we have, we feel really good about."

By holding firm on every negotiation he's handled in the last five months, Mullin essentially set himself up to be the busiest of any NBA executive next summer.

Aside from the Warriors' rookies, only two players, Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, are guaranteed to be back. Everyone else, including Baron Davis, Monta Ellis, Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, Kelenna Azubuike and Biedrins, has a contract that expires or can be terminated at the end of the season.

Mullin said re-signing Biedrins will be a "major" priority when free agency begins July 1, and the Warriors plan to make it clear that they will match any offers the restricted free agent receives.

Asked if he could see any scenario in which Biedrins would not be back, Mullin issued an emphatic "no."

That does not apply to O'Bryant, who was selected with the ninth overall draft pick in 2006. The Warriors gave up the rights to their lottery pick by declining O'Bryant's $2.37 million option for next season, and he will join Barnes, Pietrus, Troy Hudson and Austin Croshere as unrestricted free agents next summer.

"We like his upside, we like his talent," Mullin said. "But we need to see some more improvement and go from there."

O'Bryant said he wasn't surprised by the Warriors' decision due to his lack of playing time. The 7-footer was essentially written off by coach Don Nelson last year, and if not for a strong preseason start, O'Bryant would probably be packing his bags for another stint in the D-League.

Now, like the majority of his teammates, O'Bryant will be auditioning for Nellie-ball and beyond.

"Definitely, it's motivation," O'Bryant said. "I got to prove myself to everybody, not just the Warriors this year. Prove it to the whole league."

Briefly: If Davis opts out, the Warriors would have only about $32 million in committed salary for the 2008-09 season. ... Croshere (sore back) did not practice and is day-to-day. ... Nelson said Thursday that he could envision rookies Marco Belinelli and Brandan Wright getting increased playing time as the season progresses.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

DP= :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

azubuike is the only bright spot on the team for me....BD looks lazy everytime he plays...but when he turns it on he's fire!!! biedrins and o'bryant are straight boo boo!!! its a miracle when biedrins does something good!!

I was joking :lol:
laugh.gif
. Now that I look at it though, I kind of like the Utah jersey :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

Yo, for all of you looking for the game on Comcast....

OnDemand
SPorts and Fitness
FSN Bay Area
Warriors

If it was played on Channel 40 for yall (or whatever FSN BA is, but I think most of yall have it on Channel 40), then it should be listed there for a day or two. If it's not FSN + or whatever bs on channel 410 or whatnot, I don't think it will be there, so I think if you missed yesterdays game, you missed out.. :frown:
frown.gif
Quote:
azubuike is the only bright spot on the team for me....BD looks lazy everytime he plays...but when he turns it on he's fire!!! biedrins and o'bryant are straight boo boo!!! its a miracle when biedrins does something good!!

It's weird how they were saying that Baron is in the best shape of his career, but maybe it's just tough matchups... Azubuike is doing good, but Harrington is as well. I think expectations on Biedrins are so high that if he doesn't do greatly, yall are like @#%$. :lol:
laugh.gif

Just a note, Pietrus isn't as annoying to me as Barnes EVER was.. I always thought Pietrus was a better all-around player, :nerd:
nerd.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

You think? Pietrus has so much talent, but he makes the dumbest mistakes. If he would actually learn and erase the bonehead mistakes he would be a solid player.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS

Warriors really have to step it up. It's hard watching them play sometimes. Barnes REALLY needs to step it up. I don't know what is wrong with him. He needs to stop trying to create for himself and set up his teammates instead. He tries to force too much by himself. Pietrus needs to make better decisions too. He takes some dumb shots, like the rainbow three from the corner with 10 seconds left on the shot clock. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

The whole team revolves around Baron. Baron's energy level is very low, and look at the team's overall performance...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ We just need Jackson back. Jackson and Baron are both needed because they are our 2 most fiery players and they'll both light a fire under everyone's @#%$. We're playing without an edge like we were during our playoff push/run. When Jackson comes back, I hope we'll have our edge back.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Your right. So how is everyone doing in the fantasy league. I'm straight-up dominating Red.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ Ehh... I'm not doing so well. I think I'm down 4-5 right now (not counting Sunday's stats).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Yeah, I noticed how horrid my picks were. (My first draft ever)

1. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (2) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Kobe Bryant &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp SG
2. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (27) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Jason Richardson &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp SG,SF
3. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (30) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Antawn Jamison &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp SF,PF
4. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (55) &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Kirk Hinrich &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp PG,SG
5. &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (5 8)
glasses.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ It also depends on how many teams were in your 2nd league. The more the teams, the more diluted the talent pool is.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

is it true that 7-8 players on your team are going to be free agents next year? i heard them talking about it two days ago when you guys played the clippers and the clippers announcers were talking about it.. but thats a lot of players .. thats crazy.
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Back
Top Bottom