Official Warriors Season Thread

badboyf0life420:
is it true that 7-8 players on your team are going to be free agents next year? i heard them talking about it two days ago when you guys played the clippers and the clippers announcers were talking about it.. but thats a lot of players .. thats crazy.

That's about right...
From the article posted above:
Aside from the Warriors' rookies, only two players, Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington, are guaranteed to be back. Everyone else, including Baron Davis, Monta Ellis, Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, Kelenna Azubuike and Biedrins, has a contract that expires or can be terminated at the end of the season.

Now of course Mullin's going to match some offers and it's unrealistic that everyone's going to be back, but also, I think the FA is supposed to be loaded that year too.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Some notable FA's in the 2008 offseason:

ESPN:
Josh Smith (r)
Josh Childress (r)
Emeka Okafor (r) (as far as I heard... he hasn't signed with CHA)
Ben Gordon (r)
Luol Deng (r)
Allen Iverson (ETO)
Jermaine O'Neal (ETO)
Elton Brand (ETO)
Corey Maggette (ETO)
Kevin Garnett (ETO)
Ricky Davis
Jameer Nelson (r)
Andre Igoudala (r)
Shawn Marion (r)
Ron Artest (ETO)
Gilbert Arenas (ETO)
Antwan Jamison

** Tim Duncan and Dwight Howard signed contract extensions earlier in the year

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I still got tickets for the Cavs and Mavs game that I need to get rid of. PM me.
8 Warriors/Cavs Tickets For Sale (Nov. 6th) Section 215, Row 19.
8 Warriors/Mavs Tickets For Sale (Nov. 8th) Section 203, Row 18.
Holler At Me Via PM.

If they are all restricted, then they aren't going anywhere.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

i knew it. my boi J-rich is beasting again. he is back to his star self again and is looking healthy too . Could we all say he is going to be in the All star game now. He is playing like it again. Should had been a 2-time all star if the team won more game in his 2 great season. Well, looked like we could trade monta sorry @#%$ for somebody. His @#%$ was getting to hype up and now looks what happen? He isn't proven he is better than a rehab J-rich. I'm a true Warriors fan but, this is going to be long long season if this kept going. :smh:
smh.gif

WOW if EB and 'Gette walk there will still be plenty of quality FA's in 08. :wow:
eek.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

daprescription:
If they are all restricted, then they aren't going anywhere.

I just wanted to provide a list. They can still entertain some offers and if their current team really wants them, they'd have to pony up the cash for them and match the offer.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

J-Rich tore it up today.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

well we could trade half of the team to bring back Gilbert, Tawn, and J-rich aka the big three back to the bay. :pimp:
pimp.gif
it just a idea.

Yimoney23, I hear Boykins is available
laugh.gif

Musselman was recently let go too
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

naw it kool, I rather have any of the old big three back in the bay. Or trade somebody to bring in a real pf. That would help a lot.

Sign Chris Webber... :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

You guys are worrying too much. It's early in the season and we're not at full strength yet.

We're just trying to make adjustments here and there and this is a good time for the coaches to see who is capable of carrying the load (besides Baron).

We just needa stay positive, and we needa cope with what we have. We've been through the thick-and-thin with this time, why worry and think of these "what if" situations. The "We Believe" slogan might be out, but it's more of a "We Will" prove to the masses that we're for real.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Next four games could be ugly though without SJAX....

Cleveland, LeBron loses big against Dallas, comes back and has a huge game, loses tonight, will he have another big game Tuesday? Only time will tell. Can Andris handle Big Z? Can Harrington/Pietrus/Barnes handle LeBron? Not to mention Gooden.

Dallas, I'm not going too deep into this one.. But your best defenders will either have to guard Dirk or Josh Howard, without SJAX, I'm not sure if GSW can contain both. It's going to be rough for GSW, and we have a chip on our shoulder and have a lot to prove.

Detroit, they're Detroit, they have stellar defense, and their playing really well to start the season.

Clippers, must win, but they had your # last game, couldn't really stop Kaman, but this could swing their way.

Potentially 0-7, but Warriors are known for making comeback. I'm not trying to be negative, just being realistic.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I think realistically we can win all 4 but that's probably not happening of course. We may lose to the Cavs but we definitely have a shot...if we beat Dallas I feel we will get some momentum and beat Detroit and LAC...but yea that 0-7 start is just scary if it happens
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

One good note, all four of those games are at home.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​

i don't know if this has been said yet, but i think the Warriors will go 2-5 with SJax suspended... we need him back badly...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

a
Quote:
nd we have a chip on our shoulder and have a lot to prove.
Is this the same chip that ya'll had last season?

Quote:
Can Andris handle Big Z? Can Harrington/Pietrus/Barnes handle LeBron? Not to mention Gooden.
Big WHO? Is this the 7'3 center that loves to shoot jumpers? Seriously. Did you just say Gooden? GOODEN?!?!?
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Dubs might beat us on the 16th since we'll have tired legs after playing Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland. |I
tired.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

I got Mavs vs. Warriors tickets for this Thurs... Im not sure I should go cause it could get ugly. :lol:
laugh.gif

The Warriors need a bigger lineup damnit... That small ball stuff ain't working this year. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:MOODSWING7:.​

^ We'll see if it isn't working this year if they still lose when Stephen Jackson comes back.
Watch The Franchise

we need sjax in a dire way.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom