Official Warriors Season Thread

u might find bumleavy, erica damp, mookie "tiger woods" blaylock, or the great foyle jerseys at ross or something
laugh.gif

i saw bumleavy authentics on ebay goin for pretty cheap
laugh.gif
, of course it was like size56

Originally Posted by acidicality

u might find bumleavy, erica damp, mookie "tiger woods" blaylock, or the great foyle jerseys at ross or something
laugh.gif

i saw bumleavy authentics on ebay goin for pretty cheap
laugh.gif
, of course it was like size56
I saw an authentic J-rich at Marshalls for 10 dollars
laugh.gif

where can i get some authentic shorts? not for retail either... the ones on ebay are like size 44...
eyes.gif

Is there a game thread tonight? I was hoping to take a break from Finals by watching the game tonight through a live stream.

I think tonight, Hudson will play less. Hopefully. Hehe, I do hope a stream is posted tonight...I haven't seen YBD around...Maybe he has finals.

Haha we're all studying for finals...Sigh...Hope the W's pull off the win tonight though. I think the W's can win tomorrow night in Portlandtoo...And Friday against the Lakers, I think the W's are going to be ready. Baron I heard from KNBR was upset about Sunday's loss.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Haha we're all studying for finals...Sigh...Hope the W's pull off the win tonight though. I think the W's can win tomorrow night in Portland too...And Friday against the Lakers, I think the W's are going to be ready. Baron I heard from KNBR was upset about Sunday's loss.

Word on them finals.
laugh.gif
I'm thinking that tonight will be interesting. Bet on a lot of shouting at the TV tonight.
laugh.gif
Spurs are about to be tough,though.

ready like spaghetti, in there like swim wear, BOOM GOT THEM DOS!

haha anyways, i remember a blog bout how benson was practicing with the warriors and whatnot. i guess he didnt catch mully/nellies attention enough to get acontract.

damn i got a chem final tommorw and should be studying but i know ill watch the game online if theres a link.

mms://a1737.l3072828838.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1737/30728/v0001/reflector:28838?auth=caEbbbjbhbqd8dObwazbpcTd2dnajaYcIaC-bhx1m_-eS-xoHDKxt&aifp=0001&upos=2

I'm glad we came back playing strong after a loss. Since the 0-6 start, we've not been on a losing streak. Great job Warriors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Rod Benson never got invited to camp, but he does know a few warriors player, Barnes and Ellis.

Back
Top Bottom