Official Warriors Season Thread

FT % and defense are just terrible right now. Baron's playing really dumb too.
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

We have seen flashes of the Playoff warriors, but it seems we need Jackson back. I'm not THAT worried but i am a little concerned right now.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

It's not like we hadn't have worst start before, I just want to see players pickin' up again. Good to see Barnes, Monta are starting to get it back against the Cavs.
Zero Tolerance

warriors suck, they were supposed to win against LAC and Lebron, their first win isnt going to come until they play the Clips next Fri.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Good luck on Thursday boys, both teams want this game.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

_irk is goin down :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Hate to say it, But I really miss JRich. :frown:
frown.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Take a deep breath guys. The W's are slowly coming into the form we all know...The game against the Cavs had the bench support with their key players. Matt Barnes stepped it up...Harrington is on fire and Baron is still playing well even though his three point shooting and free throwing is off. Monta is playing well, you have to give him some credit. The defense had some flashes from their scrappy play last year and I think they are slowly starting to gel. Baron isn't playing stupid. Last time I've checked the first four games so far he has been lighting it up and doing all he can to help this team win. It does suck to see the W's at 0-4, but we know it's an 0-4 that the W's can get out of...This isn't the Warriors w/ Gary St. Jean. It was good to see Nellie cut less time from the rookies...Maybe that is a start.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

Not the outcome I was hoping for but I had a blast.
Nothing like going with a bunch of your friends.
Yelling like no other....
I still think besides our missed FT's, it's ultimately that we haven't meshed as a team. That shows on both defense and offense.

The biggest defensive let down was near the end. Can't let them have a 3, we give them a damn 3. Killed us.
Please don't get me started on Pietrus.

It wasn't all Peitrus' fault. He didn't do that much fouling until the 2nd quarter. Haha.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

Baron hasn't shot well, but I have a feeling he'll shoot damn near 60-70% against Dallas, :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Rough start so far but hopefully they can get it together for the Mavs game.

I knew that Gibson 3 was coming at the end last night. I hoped and prayed someone would keep an eye on him.

Harrington is playing well which is a good sign.

Can't wait until Jackson comes back. Bring some stability back to the team.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

It's not looking good. We had a chance to be 2-2, but now we're 0-4 in a strong conference :smh:
smh.gif
CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

i still say we should've gone for the quick two and then foul in the last 30 seconds of the game...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

we play dallas tomorrow, hopefully we can scrounge up a W....
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Hopefully this will lighten up the mood:

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

that game was our's to lose. i was so flustered at baron's play in the 4th last night...goodness...why did he think he had to take over the game himself? AL was torching it early in the fourth and we decided to just NOT give him the ball? give me a break...we should've beaten the cavs last night. i'm pissed.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Stephen Jackson was at Lucky's in San Bruno signing autographs... met him, cool cat. Got a We Believe poster signed...... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= chr1scross:.

Matt Barnes had broken his finger, and probably will not play Vs Dallas. Monta has the flu and missed practice. Azubuike's ankle is still bothering him. So many injuries.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Andrew630:
Hopefully this will lighten up the mood

Yeah, it lightened the mood a little bit for me.

http://photobucket.com

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GSDOUBLEU:
Matt Barnes had broken his finger, and probably will not play Vs Dallas. Monta has the flu and missed practice. Azubuike's ankle is still bothering him. So many injuries.

Didn't know Barnes had a broken finger. Damn, another dude lost that could/should have guarded Dirk
tired.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Looks like B-Wright is gonna have to shut down the German.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Anybody know about Lasme and if the coaching staff is gaining confidence in him... maybe he could log some minutes vs Dallas?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

mjshoefanatic:
IMPOSSIBLE

... is nothing
wink.gif

[JP]Hey, it could happen[/JP]
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back