Official Warriors Season Thread

Wow, nice posters Push Kicks, I missed that game due to work
frown.gif

Nice story though man, Marco seems like a cool dude.

Is Webber playing next game?

He should be playing on Thursday. I wouldn't think that Nellie would work the entire team into a camp session during the break and not have Webber not playThursday. This break is too long.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

He should be playing on Thursday. I wouldn't think that Nellie would work the entire team into a camp session during the break and not have Webber not play Thursday. This break is too long.

word, probably why they didn't play him Friday so he can make his debut on TNT.
and i got a question for those with season tickets, if there areany. can we pay in installments? been thinking about getting a couple of seats but is it worth it to have season tickets or is it better to just buy ticketsfor games u really wanna see? i'm sure i'll be able to attend most of em and maybe sell a couple i don't want.

and btw did anyone go see Andris today at his signing?

I'm not sure if folks pay in installments. I think they just pay in full on their credit card.

As for Webber playing Thursday, I think some of it has to do with TV, but the pessimist in me thinks he's not in game shape yet and that's whythere's been a delay.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

He should be playing on Thursday. I wouldn't think that Nellie would work the entire team into a camp session during the break and not have Webber not play Thursday. This break is too long.

and i got a question for those with season tickets, if there are any. can we pay in installments? been thinking about getting a couple of seats but is it worth it to have season tickets or is it better to just buy tickets for games u really wanna see? i'm sure i'll be able to attend most of em and maybe sell a couple i don't want.

Just got back from it. It was decent I guess. They wouldn't allow us to take pictures with him so that was kind of weak.

My bro's a season tix holder, I think he paid all at once...i think it's just easier that way. if you still need to know i can ask him later tho

^^if it's no bother at all then ask him for me if paying in installments is a possibility. ain't no way i can pay a couple thousand at once.

I honestly don't think Webber is going to be in game shape for 5-10 games. My prediction is he'll get some PT on Thursday and try out some of the playsthey have been working on during this break and from there have the rest of the guys run the game. Webber isn't going to be a main threat IMO, just anotheraddition to help the club.

And btw, thank you Pau Gasol's back for still acting up. Hahaha.

rumors:

webber will be starting tmr at the 4.

just heard it from one of my friends who has an "inside source."

i'm not one to post these sorta things but it's interesting if it's true.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

rumors:

I am def. not surprised by this
laugh.gif
I though it would happened if ithappens. Hell Nelson started Wright before.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Can't wait until Thursday and Webber's debut on national tv baby.
WORD. i hope the rumor of the start for chris is true.
why is our next game almost a week away from the last game? oh well.. cant wait either way.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

rumors:

warriorsworld?
laugh.gif

starting webber makes sense. wallace is gonna be on webber and he's gotta respect cwebb's midrange game. By doing so, that's gonna up the lanes foreveryone else
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and i got a question for those with season tickets, if there are any. can we pay in installments? been thinking about getting a couple of seats but is it worth it to have season tickets or is it better to just buy tickets for games u really wanna see? i'm sure i'll be able to attend most of em and maybe sell a couple i don't want.

I was going to buy tickets this season and I remember them having payment options. I believe they had a plan of 3 payments. That was the most you coulddo. It was divided into a three month span if I remember correctly.

Harrington doesn't suck. He's a streaky shooter who needs to find his shooting tough quickly and consistently.

Mickael Pietrus sucks.

HEY HEY HEY at least Pietrus can make a lay-up
smh.gif
smh.gif
. I like Harrington, but he is a defensive liability and all he can do is shoot from the outside(when hecan make them). It's sad when he tries to back down a "smaller" defender and blows the easy shot
smh.gif

Yes, BUT Harrington can make his free throws and play aggressive and not pick up fouls. As for Pietrus, he picks up a foul by just looking at his defender. =)

Oh yeah, Janny Hu reported already that Webber is starting on Thursday. Haha. I tried to post the article, but NT is being a loser.

Are all Webber jerseys from 93 made by Champion? Cause i want to buy one, but all they have on ebay are Champion ones the replicas that are screen printed on
frown.gif
I might have to cop one of those then

Back
Top Bottom