Official Warriors Season Thread

Great win tonight.

131498289_4e39c41ee0_b.jpg

roll.gif
@ the signatures. Troy Murphy's looks like a 2nd graders, DerekFisher's looks like the rock from those Zoloft ads and Andris Beadrins just puts a giant A.

zoloft%20rock.bmp
= Derek Fisher's signature

tonight was
pimp.gif
.dope lead made by the starters and the youngins getextended minutes and put the game away,
pimp.gif

Damnit our blue/orange uni looks better on JRICH than the Bobcats blue/orange uni. I just dont understand things sometimes. Life is not FAIR LOL

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the Golden State Warriors for doing a horrendous job with acknowledging the return of Jason Richardson. As a longtime Warriorsfan I wanted JRich to get a well deserved minute of a standing ovation, but it was not allowed. First of all, to announce the starters and have him as thefirst one announced was terrible. He should have been the last one so he could have gotten a lengthy ovation. If you are going to announce him first, then atleast give a little bit of time for us to react. As soon as Richardson was announced, they moved right along to the next intro, basically cutting off ourovation.

Then, which pissed me off even more, they did a 45 second video clip which was half Richardson and half Chris Webber. If they were going to play video clips,at least break them up and not mix them together. Adonal Foyle was given a 3 minute long video tribute, and a minute or two of a standing ovation whe he madehis first return to Oakland. ADONAL FOYLE got that. Jason Richardson, the former heart and soul and face of the franchise, was given a horrible introduction inthe starting lineups, and 25 seconds of a tribute video that was shared with Chris Webber. Unbelievable.

I know this was a bit of a rant, but I was just expecting a lot more. I was hoping that the fans could welcome Jrich back in fitting form, and having anemotional sports moment at the Oracle. Unfortunately, I feel that it didnt happen, and the lack of recognition by the Warriors, prevented it from happening.Anyone else at the game and/or feel the same way?

I kinda felt the same way, but by reading the quotes from JRich, he still felt the love we showed him. It was cool just to see him play at Oracle again. I wasalso hoping that they would show more highlights of Jason but we can't really do anything about it. We all waited at the visitor's bus to try to getJRich to come out and say what's up, but he didn't come out. Only Adam Morrison and Jared Dudley came out.
laugh.gif
It's all good though. It was a goodgame, glad we got to see some PT for Wright, Belinelli, and POB. BWright's dunk!
eek.gif
Brought it way back, the crowd was going nuts after that. Everyonewas cheering on Belinelli to shoot too. Haha it was a great game to attend. Warriors
pimp.gif
JRich
pimp.gif

EDIT: vietsta, thanks for posting that.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
What section were you sitting in?

Originally Posted by dland24

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the Golden State Warriors for doing a horrendous job with acknowledging the return of Jason Richardson. As a longtime Warriors fan I wanted JRich to get a well deserved minute of a standing ovation, but it was not allowed. First of all, to announce the starters and have him as the first one announced was terrible. He should have been the last one so he could have gotten a lengthy ovation. If you are going to announce him first, then at least give a little bit of time for us to react. As soon as Richardson was announced, they moved right along to the next intro, basically cutting off our ovation.

Then, which pissed me off even more, they did a 45 second video clip which was half Richardson and half Chris Webber. If they were going to play video clips, at least break them up and not mix them together. Adonal Foyle was given a 3 minute long video tribute, and a minute or two of a standing ovation whe he made his first return to Oakland. ADONAL FOYLE got that. Jason Richardson, the former heart and soul and face of the franchise, was given a horrible introduction in the starting lineups, and 25 seconds of a tribute video that was shared with Chris Webber. Unbelievable.

I know this was a bit of a rant, but I was just expecting a lot more. I was hoping that the fans could welcome Jrich back in fitting form, and having an emotional sports moment at the Oracle. Unfortunately, I feel that it didnt happen, and the lack of recognition by the Warriors, prevented it from happening. Anyone else at the game and/or feel the same way?
i wasn't at the game but even on the telecast they didn't acknowledge it that much-only showed a short clip of himi getting introduced. theyshoulda showed him getting introduced live

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

We all waited at the visitor's bus to try to get JRich to come out and say what's up, but he didn't come out. Only Adam Morrison and Jared Dudley came out.
laugh.gif
That sucks. How long did you have to wait for the players to come out? You must have been freezing.

^^ We waited for like around 30-40 mins. Hahah it wasn't too cold. Usually when you wait, some people usually come out. One game, Chris Paul came out andsigned some stuff. Sebastian Telfair came out another game. One game, there were hella Asian people waiting for Yao, and he didn't even come out, he justgave a little wave.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED in the Golden State Warriors for doing a horrendous job with acknowledging the return of Jason Richardson. As a longtime Warriors fan I wanted JRich to get a well deserved minute of a standing ovation, but it was not allowed. First of all, to announce the starters and have him as the first one announced was terrible. He should have been the last one so he could have gotten a lengthy ovation. If you are going to announce him first, then at least give a little bit of time for us to react. As soon as Richardson was announced, they moved right along to the next intro, basically cutting off our ovation.

Then, which pissed me off even more, they did a 45 second video clip which was half Richardson and half Chris Webber. If they were going to play video clips, at least break them up and not mix them together. Adonal Foyle was given a 3 minute long video tribute, and a minute or two of a standing ovation whe he made his first return to Oakland. ADONAL FOYLE got that. Jason Richardson, the former heart and soul and face of the franchise, was given a horrible introduction in the starting lineups, and 25 seconds of a tribute video that was shared with Chris Webber. Unbelievable.

I know this was a bit of a rant, but I was just expecting a lot more. I was hoping that the fans could welcome Jrich back in fitting form, and having an emotional sports moment at the Oracle. Unfortunately, I feel that it didnt happen, and the lack of recognition by the Warriors, prevented it from happening. Anyone else at the game and/or feel the same way?
i wasn't at the game but even on the telecast they didn't acknowledge it that much-only showed a short clip of himi getting introduced. they shoulda showed him getting introduced live

even if they did it was like 5 seconds after they introduced the next guy. all the other intros of their starting 5 got drowned out
pimp.gif

and as for the dude with the sign, i think i saw you. you were at 108? i saw you waving that sign in front of the dude with the pizza
roll.gif

and i missed Wright's dunk. dude in front of me jumped up right when he got the ball
mad.gif
. them old dudes was jumping out of their seats whenever something happened butcan't stand up to let a little girl and her dad out.

some pics from the game, might look good but i had to max out the zoom to get those shots
4cf254fec25c306f5e3f86dd1f555f1c9fc5b03.JPG

0c62598e5b51f034547fc2b64b1debff84cb3f4.JPG

e63153ea5c0159f425e96d21d15fdb00821e772.JPG

and as for the dude with the sign, i think i saw you. you were at 108? i saw you waving that sign in front of the dude with the pizza image

haha, yeah. we hella deserved that pizza and they gave it to some 6 year old kid not saying anything. if only i was 10 years younger

yesterday was dope. during pregame baron davis saw my sign (BARON > ROY) and smiled and winked at me, then he came over to sign it. monta, stephen jackson,matt barnes all gave me thumbs up and jackson came over to sign my other big sign. then keith smart showed matt steinmentz the sign and russel turner told me ishould have put the team records on the sign too.

then belinelli saw my friends and i and waved at us and i asked if i can get a photo and he told us to come down. he told us he remembered us from the lakersgame because we asked him for a picture there too. so i guess im collecting pictures of me with marco. hes the nicest guy. during garbage time everyone wasgoing crazy with standing ovations everytime belinelli touched the ball haha and brandon wright's dunk was
pimp.gif

smallversionmq0.jpg

smallerversion2qc8.jpg

yo that's dope push kicks. took me a while to read what your poster said since i thought it said JOSON. then i realized it was meant for J-Rich.
and damn how tall are you dudes? from that pic it looks like Marco's the same height as your friend on the right.

and what time did u guys get there? i missed pregame by a bit i think, probably cause of the long line to the team store.

Push Kicks, we were sittin right behind you. I asked to take a pic of your posters after the game. Dope signs! But, I was hoping you got that pizza.

Great night, wish JRich played better, but Im sure he was nervous as hell, and it pretty much was over half way into the 2nd.

Wright dunk was freakin NASTY.

haha nice, next game at pheonix im going to make a sign that says GIVE ME THE PIZZA hahaha lets see if that works

Originally Posted by push kicks

and as for the dude with the sign, i think i saw you. you were at 108? i saw you waving that sign in front of the dude with the pizza image

haha, yeah. we hella deserved that pizza and they gave it to some 6 year old kid not saying anything. if only i was 10 years younger

yesterday was dope. during pregame baron davis saw my sign (BARON > ROY) and smiled and winked at me, then he came over to sign it. monta, stephen jackson, matt barnes all gave me thumbs up and jackson came over to sign my other big sign. then keith smart showed matt steinmentz the sign and russel turner told me i should have put the team records on the sign too.

then belinelli saw my friends and i and waved at us and i asked if i can get a photo and he told us to come down. he told us he remembered us from the lakers game because we asked him for a picture there too. so i guess im collecting pictures of me with marco. hes the nicest guy. during garbage time everyone was going crazy with standing ovations everytime belinelli touched the ball haha and brandon wright's dunk was
pimp.gif

smallversionmq0.jpg

smallerversion2qc8.jpg

OH SNAP
laugh.gif
Me and my boy Sriracha Hot Sauce were sitting RIGHT behindyou guys as he just mentioned. Didn't know y'all were NTers too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah man, we was hella rootin for y'all to get the pizza cause you guysdeserved it. GREAT signs. Even my homegirl was HELLA pissed when that idiot passed you guys up and she screamed, "Give it to the guys with the signs YOU@@%@%+#!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I TOTALLY agree. I was VERY disappointed. I mean we did our best for that weak set up by giving J Rich a standing O even as the announcerannounced the other starters on Charlotte but i was kinda mad that they didnt' save J Rich for last.

And it's funny cause before the game, i was telling everyone that i was glad Webber wasn't playing that game because i didn't want it to take awayfrom J Rich's moment. Then what do you know? The stupid jumbo tron displays a split screen for J Rich and Webber. That was not cool. J Richshould've got his OWN moment.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

And it's funny cause before the game, i was telling everyone that i was glad Webber wasn't playing that game because i didn't want it to take away from J Rich's moment. Then what do you know? The stupid jumbo tron displays a split screen for J Rich and Webber. That was not cool. J Rich should've got his OWN moment.

word, pretty much everyone was quiet during the Webber moments. his intro caught everyone by surprise since i think it was right after the anthem.
2nd half sucked for me, dudes behind me switched or whatever and some dude kept yelling "J-Rich go for 50!" when he was on D. until JR satdown dude was going "J-RIIIIIIIIIIIICH!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom