OFFICIAL Washington Huskies Thread

Bill Walton doing the Huskies game again. :pimp:

Probably the best thing this game has going on for a Huskies fan. Not even sure why I'm gonna watch this. :lol:

Last edited:
Cant believe the season is almost over. I'm so happy it almost is
laugh.gif

264.gif

Washington expected a breakout season from quarterback Keith Price in 2012. The Huskies instead received inconsistent play from the signal caller. An open quarterback competition will resume starting in spring practice as a result. A freshman could surprise by pushing for playing time.

Price is expected to remain the starter this fall, but the overall competition will tell Washington a lot about its quarterback situation moving forward:

kelley_mason_30.jpg
[h5]Mason Kelley[/h5]Washington's quarterback competition
"The position battle I'm looking forward to following is at quarterback. As the incumbent starter, Keith Price will get every opportunity to keep his spot as Washington's starting quarterback.

But it will be interesting to see how redshirt freshmen Jeff Lindquist and Cyler Miles have developed. They should get opportunities to showcase the talents that made them four-star recruits coming out of high school.

I am particularly curious to see how true freshman Troy Williams performs this spring. He enrolled early this spring and has the potential to push the quarterbacks who are already in the program."

I'm pretty sure that Sark made it clear that Price is his guy. He may be on a shorter leash next year, but I think the competition is only for the backup spot and frontrunnner to replace Price in 2014.

I'm pretty sure that Sark made it clear that Price is his guy. He may be on a shorter leash next year, but I think the competition is only for the backup spot and frontrunnner to replace Price in 2014.
Yeah I dont expect Price to lose his job..I do think one of those guys behind Price end up transferring.

It's a good problem to have I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom