OFFICIAL Washington Huskies Thread

Hoops is back

squad looked rusty in the 1st but adjusted pretty well in the 2nd. Liked what I saw from Suggs and CJ

Last edited:
I have no expectations whatsoever for this team but I really wonder where this team will end up by season's end.

I see Suggs didnt play tonight or got hurt? Still..cant lose this game though, especially not by giving up a layup to end the game

Kiss any slight chance of getting Aaron Gordon goodbye
mean.gif

Damn, that is a really terrible loss for Washington. Seems like Romar is good for a couple of those every year.I know UW always turns it on later in the year and will get in the tourney, but just some really inexcusable performances, and on their home floor, every year.

Goddamn that was brutal. That little manlet running around was pissing me off.

Edit: ALBANY

Last edited:
Wil Conroy just entered the game for the Wolves. Getting some PT. :pimp:

Annnnndddd airballs a 3. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm following along on espn. I'm at work. I don't feel bad though. Doesn't look like I'm missing a damn thing.

Missed last night's game.

Big early matchup for the Dawgs today

Edit: Jerreau isnt very good...not yet at least

Romar only playing 7 against a legit squad, no depth on this team at all

Andrews isnt being a factor I'd hope he could be so far

Cant score inside, no post presence is obvious but these guys arent finishing at the hoop. Going up soft when they have chances to dunk or least draw fouls

Lot of issues with this team, I feel they will get better, how better? who knows

Last edited:
Frick man. Thought I was being sly turning on the game at work because my manager isn't here then the District Manager just had to roll in. :lol: Shut it off with the quickness.

He gone now though. :lol:

Edit: Whoa!!! The heck?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom