Official ***WASHINGTON NATIONALS (44-77)*** Season Thread Vol. R.I.P.

TOP 5 FIRST HALF MOMENTS:

n207803528_30852211_2188.jpg

June 10th, Climatic win vs Pittsburgh, I WAS THERE! It was a recipe made for me: Belly went yard twice, Dukes scorched a clutch 2 out double in the 9th, thenLastings hit the game winning homer! imost memorable sporting event i have ever attended.

#4.

capt.09b591f9e04d4a6784ed8cafad9f90cb.orioles_nationals_baseball_nat105.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that about sums it up, Belly is a P.I.M.P.!

#3.

n207803528_30853497_6944.jpg

The beast went on a RAMPAGE vs the Rangers, he was UNSTOPPABLE! most incredible individual performance of the season, nobody will top it. 5/6, game tyinghomer, game winning walk-off single. My dude Dukes was a one man wrecking crew!

#2.

elijah-dukes-walk-off.jpg

THE BEASTS BREAKOUT GAME! Dukes was demolishing the ball all night long and capped it off with a monstrous walk-off homer! It looked like we were going to getswept, everyone was dejected after blowing a 7-0 lead, then Dukes saved the day! The beast unleashed a no doubt shot to deep center, pounding his chest intriumph, it was surreal. Dukes' eagerly anticipated first homer as a National was UNFORGETTABLE!

#1.

zimmwalkoff.jpg

ONE WORD: MAGICAL. not only is Zimmerman the best young player in baseball, he's the most clutch young player in baseball.

pimp.gif

some devastating news to report...WILY MO WILL NEED SEASON ENDING SURGERY.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

roll.gif

anyways, it's a shame Dukes is on the dl because i wanted the beast to prove Dukes > Francoeur vs the Braves.
frown.gif

Redding vs Hudson to start the series. I can't lie, Hudson OWNS the Nationals life.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

hopefully we can put up a valiant fight vs Hudson

LETS GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

roll.gif

anyways, it's a shame Dukes is on the dl because i wanted the beast to prove Dukes > Francoeur vs the Braves.
frown.gif

good news there
laugh.gif

we def put up a valiant fight vs the Nats killer, Hudson, but Redding wasted it.
mad.gif

the Braves ESCAPED with the win.

roll.gif

frown.gif

SERIOUSLY, WHO THE +$#% CARES!?

Dukes was never good to begin with anyway and I don't see why you hype up dude too much.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
25329553po2.png

LO DUCA AND ESTRADA BOTH STARTING AGAIN
sick.gif

o well, at least two stud rookies are pitching: Lannan vs Jurrjens
pimp.gif

Harris and Langerhans KILLED their former team tonight, combined 5/8!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WILLIE HARRIS IS APPRECIATED. he's a VACUUM in center and is swinging a
smokin.gif
bat! definition of a spark plug.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LANNAN > JURRJENS. Lannan pitched like a savvy veteran, he struggled but still managed to only give up 1 run.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a rare easy win!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gonna/gotta take the series tomorrow!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why in God's name do the Nationals have four catchers?
Estrada and Lo Duca are only playing to boost their woefully low trade stock, Nieves is a defensive catcher, and Flores is the best up and comingcatcher in baseball.

capt.0ac0d6bbe03548e988c1f2436c0a0816.nionals_braves_baseball_gajb104.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Harris, a part-time starter for Atlanta last season, had three hits, two RBIs, a stolen base and scored three runs. He made a diving catch of a line drive by Gregor Blanco in center field to end the game and has five hits in the first two games of the series.
APPRECIATED.

capt.0ac0d6bbe03548e988c1f2436c0a0816.nionals_braves_baseball_gajb104.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Harris, a part-time starter for Atlanta last season, had three hits, two RBIs, a stolen base and scored three runs. He made a diving catch of a line drive by Gregor Blanco in center field to end the game and has five hits in the first two games of the series.
APPRECIATED.

that was a nice grab
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

nice win too! take the series manana.

just unexpectedly saw that Dmitri is going on the d.l. in an attempt to stabilize his diabetes. he's been sidelined with high blood sugar lately. he'sgotta take care of that.

GOOD NEWS: Zimmerman is healthy and will wrap up his rehab assignment and should be back for the west coast road trip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lastings also will start a rehab stint.

we need Zimmerman and Millie back for our playoff push
wink.gif
it'll justbe exciting to have them back on the field.

Flores is the best up and coming catcher in baseball.
Would you just give it up already?
sick.gif
There's plenty of young catchers throughout baseball with brighter futures ahead of them than JesusFlores...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Flores is the best up and coming catcher in baseball.
Would you just give it up already?
sick.gif
There's plenty of young catchers throughout baseball with brighter futures ahead of them than Jesus Flores...

Jesus Flores > Jarrod Saltalamacchia.

it's official, Zimmerman will return for the San Francisco Series Tuesday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Nationals will recall third baseman Ryan Zimmerman, who has been out since May 26 with a left shoulder injury, from a minor league rehab assignment. Zimmerman will join the team in San Francisco on Tuesday
the wait has been painful. The best young player in baseball will be back at third with his unmatched defense and batting third like it should be.

btw DoubleJ's, none of those articles you post are news to me. I read them all on the Nationals message board that i am an active member of. i will saythough, just the thought of Bonds in a Nationals uniform is APPALLING and i know the front office would never even ludicrously consider it.

I'm counting on Perez to have a solid start so we can win the series and improve our record to 7-4 vs the Braves!

LETS GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw DoubleJ's, none of those articles you post are news to me. I read them all on the Nationals message board that i am an active member of. i will say though, just the thought of Bonds in a Nationals uniform is APPALLING and i know the front office would never even ludicrously consider it.

As "appalling" as the idea of Bonds playing for the Nats is, he would create interest in a stagnant/generally non-interested DC baseball market. 9000viewers is a joke.

Jesus Flores > Jarrod Saltalamacchia.
eyes.gif
OK...

Even if we're not counting Saltalamacchia, who I'd still take over Flores with zero hesitation... Russell Martin, Brian McCann, Matt Wieters, JoeMauer, Geovanny Soto... There's 5 off the top, then there's several guys in the minors on the verge of breaking through whose minor league trackrecords are better than Flores'...

WHAT A WHOOPING! 15 RUNS ON 17 HITS!

SERIES TOTAL: 29 RUNS ON 42 HITS!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WE SMASHED THE BALL VS THE BRAVES, with the main consistent contributor being WILLIE HARRIS! Harris SMOKED the ball all series.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
CERTIFIED GANGSTA.

7-4 vs the Braves this season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw, the best up and coming catcher in baseball went 5/6.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom