Official ***WASHINGTON NATIONALS (44-77)*** Season Thread Vol. R.I.P.

J RAIN, any thoughts about your boy Zimmerman getting HBP and being taken out of the game? There was a game the Phils and Nats played last yr where Lannan hitguys on the Phils or something...

what a BEAUTIFUL ballgame! this was one of the most enjoyable wins of the season, the bats were energized in the first two innings! i've got aninvigorating feeling about these new an improved Nats! knocked Bailey out after 2 innings, Perez pitched a gem, Gonzalez and Bonifacio were stellar offensivelyand defensively, Flores (best up and coming catcher in baseball) was money as usual with risp, and...

THE BEAST IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2/4, 2B, 2 RBI, RUN! picked up right where he left off, my dude Dukes is a MONSTER! he's gonna BEAST during August andSeptember.

btw, Bailey is the Reds best pitching prospect and supposed phenom?
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

J RAIN, any thoughts about your boy Zimmerman getting HBP and being taken out of the game? There was a game the Phils and Nats played last yr where Lannan hit guys on the Phils or something...

ya, i wasn't too thrilled with the PHILTHIES plunking Zimmerman. He just got off the DL and now he's day to day
mad.gif
. I guess that could be their "payback" for Lannan hitting Utley lastyear.

Dukes benched for arriving late. that's one of Manny's rules, i just wish benching terrible players was one of his rules (Austin Kearns).
mad.gif
I was worried that Dukes wasn't in the lineup b/c he re-aggravated his kneeinjury, so i guess this is a relief.

what an ELECTRIFYING win! down 6-2, and then the NEW and IMPROVED Nats score 8 unanswered runs and end up winning a 10-6 rout! talk about uplifting!

we've got a BRIGHT FUTURE at 2B with Bonifacio! Emilio is an energizer, a line drive hitter, an absolute speed demon, and he's GREAT with the glove!

YOUTH MOVEMENT FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BREAK OUT THE BROOMS! time to payback the Reds for that sweep in Cincy!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw, isn't Brandon Phillips supposed to be a gold glover? sure didn't look like it on that crucial botched double play ball.
laugh.gif
Belliard > Phillips. Belliard is a pinch hitting PIMP, a huge homer thatwoke the offense up again!

capt.1aee86d972f04918b53cd895cb363887.reds_nationals_baseball_dccd106.jpg

capt.af1dbe7ef2054fa28f24f85cf73e7ce2.reds_nationals_baseball_dccd108.jpg

capt.94a95563666546c7aa73b922ed013e23.reds_nationals_baseball_dccd112.jpg

capt.eb77db6c97704677b2586d23e016ccb9.reds_nationals_baseball_dccd103.jpg

capt.ba7417e57805426a8e94920d3f8b29b2.reds_nationals_baseball_dccd107.jpg

pimp.gif

ZIMMERMAN (23), DUKES (24), MILLEDGE (23), FLORES (23), BONIFACIO (23), THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR THE YOUNG AND EXCITING NATIONALS!

the team is definitely rejuvenated. this is gonna be a fun final two months to the season! UNDEFEATED IN AUGUST!
pimp.gif

From ESPN:

2B Brandon Phillips, who booted a groundball for one of Cincinnati's three errors, called the Nationals Park infield "the worst in the National League."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Phillips is pathetic.

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

SWEEP! THE YOUTH MOVEMENT HAS REJUVENATED THE NATS! WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alberto Gonzalez was actually a base runner?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Did he reach on a hit (unlikely) or was he put in as a pinch-runner?
Alberto is actually batting .400 in a Nationals uniform.
tongue.gif
his glove is A+ at short too, him and Bonifacio have provided a lot of energy. Gonzalez is gonna be a solid utility guy and backup for Guzy. thanks for thetrade!

the Reds are
sick.gif
. we put em away early today. Belliard > Phillips.Belliard accomplished more in one pinch hit ab than Phillips did all series.
roll.gif
Dunn is a monstrosity in left field and at the plate with all those strikeouts.

nevertheless, a refreshing sweep and an uplifting weekend! my spirits have risen greatly about this team! YOUTH MOVEMENT FTW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Belliard is not close to being better than Phillips. SMH at you. BP will pick up his gold glove at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Belliard is not close to being better than Phillips. SMH at you. BP will pick up his gold glove at the end of the season.

don't waste your time with this dude.

capt.cbdcbf022a1e4ec785ab55a0fb69dd7a.reds_nationals_baseball_nat101.jpg

A MILLI is starting to breakout with the bat, 2 homers in his last 2 games!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AND THIS BOY BONIFACIO IS THE TRUTH!

now the Nats gotta carry the momentum and energy to Colorado!

we're gonna be playing some serious spoiler these last 2 months, be warned. this is a new and improved Nats team!

btw, the Nats are now the youngest team in baseball.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn, Dukes is out again along with Zimmerman and Guzy..

o well, playing in Colorado should only aid this revitalized offense. gotta carry the energy from the weekend to Colorado.

LETS GO NATS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Washington Nationals > Aaron Cook. nothing but line drives all night long!

THE NEW AND IMPROVED NATS ARE UNBEATABLE! UNDEFEATED IN AUGUST!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall don't want it with the rejuvenated Nats!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dog days of August?
eyes.gif
these are the EXCITING days of August for the Nats!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

capt.41496ef069d147559fd45829c5c485df.nationals_rockies_baseball_codz107.jpg

Bonifacio = fastest player in baseball, he's a SPEED DEMON! he's injected energy and life into this once lifeless team. the future at 2b is bright.i'll say it right now, Bonifacio > Cano or any other young 2b.

capt.118f6b5f964a408685169cde1c3cb039.nationals_rockies_baseball_codz104.jpg

GET FAMILIAR. Jesus Flores is the best up and coming catcher in baseball.

one day the stars are going to connect in the sky and the nationals will 47-13 to close the season and close the season out and 89-73 to force a tie for thewild card and win the wild card in the tie breaker on the day after the season before they rummage throw the nl playoffs and humilate whichever sucker from theal wins the right to get spanked by the nationals in the world series and 3 months later moss is going to have 4 touchdowns in the super bowl while nabbing mvpand super bowl honors.

Back
Top Bottom