--Official Wearable Shoe Trees Thread--

Originally Posted by kdawg

This topic always makes me laugh.

Rigid bits of plastic in the toebox of your shoes? All that discomfort just to avoid a few creases?

Crazy.
I couldn't agree more.

Rigid bits of plastic in the toebox of your shoes? All that discomfort just to avoid a few creases?

Crazy.
basically....all that could be avoided by just buying da sneaker alot more snug...TADA!

Crazy.
basically....all that could be avoided by just buying da sneaker alot more snug...TADA!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Crazy.

Its not uncomfortable....n why buy a tight pair of shoes? that's uncomfortable...n you can't leave room for growth doing that...that trick don't always work anyway...

Crazy.

Its not uncomfortable....n why buy a tight pair of shoes? that's uncomfortable...n you can't leave room for growth doing that...that trick don't always work anyway...

IF i were to ever sell my shoes, other signs of wear would impact their value as much if not more than some creases. i wear all of my shoes a LOT. but then i'm not going to sell them so the reason for this is voided.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

CREASES FTW

hahahahah LOL that's great
happy.gif

my yellowing can kick your creases #@#!!

IF i were to ever sell my shoes, other signs of wear would impact their value as much if not more than some creases. i wear all of my shoes a LOT. but then i'm not going to sell them so the reason for this is voided.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

CREASES FTW

hahahahah LOL that's great
happy.gif

my yellowing can kick your creases #@#!!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Crazy.

Exactly.......I got sum pretty feet, I aint trying to have no hammer toes, corns or bunions by getting smaller size sneakers
laugh.gif
.......I hate having creased up shoes, especially how much bread they be costing now and days too. Wearable shoe trees are amazing! whoever created them is a str8 up genius.
pimp.gif

Crazy.

Exactly.......I got sum pretty feet, I aint trying to have no hammer toes, corns or bunions by getting smaller size sneakers
laugh.gif
.......I hate having creased up shoes, especially how much bread they be costing now and days too. Wearable shoe trees are amazing! whoever created them is a str8 up genius.
pimp.gif

Mines came in yesterday, I'm going to put them to work, let's see whats the results.

Mines came in yesterday, I'm going to put them to work, let's see whats the results.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Just another sign of how this section of this forum has sank to it's lowest depths. 
30t6p3b.gif

What's so wrong with this topic?  I'm very happy with my wearable shoe trees.  If cut them a little on the sides and you hardly even feel them.  It's definitely worth it.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Just another sign of how this section of this forum has sank to it's lowest depths. 
30t6p3b.gif

What's so wrong with this topic?  I'm very happy with my wearable shoe trees.  If cut them a little on the sides and you hardly even feel them.  It's definitely worth it.

Informational thread. What's wrong with someone trying to share infos? Where you don't have to make your own shoe trees. Lol still waiting for mine. We'll see how it goes

Informational thread. What's wrong with someone trying to share infos? Where you don't have to make your own shoe trees. Lol still waiting for mine. We'll see how it goes

interested in hearing more opinions on these..... If it's one thing I know the force fields from FNL are some uncomfortable things.

interested in hearing more opinions on these..... If it's one thing I know the force fields from FNL are some uncomfortable things.

Crazy.

how old are ya that ya leaving "room for growth" by da time i was 18-19 my foot hasn't grown since and imma size 10

leather stretches and gives after alwhile, its good buying things true to size wit lil to no room in da front because da sneaker will eventually form

to your foot and provide da most optimal glove like fit.

this shoe tree stuff is a gimmick, if you copp kicks correctly you wont have creases like that cuz they're barely any space or slack for a crease to form.

Crazy.

how old are ya that ya leaving "room for growth" by da time i was 18-19 my foot hasn't grown since and imma size 10

leather stretches and gives after alwhile, its good buying things true to size wit lil to no room in da front because da sneaker will eventually form

to your foot and provide da most optimal glove like fit.

this shoe tree stuff is a gimmick, if you copp kicks correctly you wont have creases like that cuz they're barely any space or slack for a crease to form.

Back
Top Bottom