--Official Wearable Shoe Trees Thread--

Originally Posted by LORENander

i just bought a set of shoe trees from the site a few weeks ago, and i wish i knew about these earlier. I compared them to forcefields on my FR 3's, and the creasing test on the forcefield shoe was
sick.gif
 compared to the use of the shoe tree. 
most of my pairs are size 9.5, but the shoes ive been buying lately (i.e. white cement 3s) are size 9. i ended up buying shoe trees in the 7-9 size. My FR 3's are a size 9.5, but these work just as well. if your common size is either 9 or 9.5 like me, the 7-9 size will suffice for a 9.5.  
Thank you for a detailed response.  If your 'on-the-line' size is indicative of my situation as a 11.5-12.5 foot, I'll go with the 9.5-12 and sounds like I'll be good to go.
Nice Annie (almost) on Brita avatar pic! 
smokin.gif
Community's dope
laugh.gif
!

i just bought a set of shoe trees from the site a few weeks ago, and i wish i knew about these earlier. I compared them to forcefields on my FR 3's, and the creasing test on the forcefield shoe was
sick.gif
most of my pairs are size 9.5, but the shoes ive been buying lately (i.e. white cement 3s) are size 9. i ended up buying shoe trees in the 7-9 size. My FR 3's are a size 9.5, but these work just as well. if your common size is either 9 or 9.5 like me, the 7-9 size will suffice for a 9.5.  
Thank you for a detailed response.  If your 'on-the-line' size is indicative of my situation as a 11.5-12.5 foot, I'll go with the 9.5-12 and sounds like I'll be good to go.
smokin.gif
Community's dope
laugh.gif
!

Originally Posted by JayNatty23

major probs in the world with this Japan disaster, that in a couple months will hurt the U.S. And we talking about creases and socks. (Im just saying)
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Sit down. You're posting on a JB SNEAKER FORUM. What do you think the discussions are gonna be about???

I'm certain that everyone here knows about what's going on in Japan and feels terrible about it but that doesn't mean it should dominate our lives and every discussion. Like our lives are supposed to stop every time something bad happens
eyes.gif
. If you want to discuss it and other events go to General and post in the thread. If you're so concerned,help out and donate like a lot of us in the link posted there. No need to come here and try to call people out because they're discussing sneakers and not the news on a sneaker forum
eyes.gif

major probs in the world with this Japan disaster, that in a couple months will hurt the U.S. And we talking about creases and socks. (Im just saying)
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Sit down. You're posting on a JB SNEAKER FORUM. What do you think the discussions are gonna be about???

I'm certain that everyone here knows about what's going on in Japan and feels terrible about it but that doesn't mean it should dominate our lives and every discussion. Like our lives are supposed to stop every time something bad happens
eyes.gif
. If you want to discuss it and other events go to General and post in the thread. If you're so concerned,help out and donate like a lot of us in the link posted there. No need to come here and try to call people out because they're discussing sneakers and not the news on a sneaker forum
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

The thing is, you are saying it in a sneaker forum.   What happened in Japan was terrible, but life goes on, the world doesn't stop spinning.  

eyes.gif

The thing is, you are saying it in a sneaker forum.   What happened in Japan was terrible, but life goes on, the world doesn't stop spinning.  

yo i just bought these few weeks ago two pair fpr 20 shipped. they are well worth the money i didnt trim at all im a 14 sometimes 13 but they fit great and do the job. wish i had came up with this idea 10 years ago id be on some loot for real. but dont hesitate cop them joints.

yo i just bought these few weeks ago two pair fpr 20 shipped. they are well worth the money i didnt trim at all im a 14 sometimes 13 but they fit great and do the job. wish i had came up with this idea 10 years ago id be on some loot for real. but dont hesitate cop them joints.

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

sick.gif
smokin.gif
Community's dope
laugh.gif
!
haha thanks dude. yeah if youre on the border between the sizes i dont think it should make too much of a difference if you go with the lower size and use it on a shoe thats half a size bigger than the tree's size range. since i have smaller feet its no biggie for me, but hope it works out for you too. 

sick.gif
smokin.gif
Community's dope
laugh.gif
!
haha thanks dude. yeah if youre on the border between the sizes i dont think it should make too much of a difference if you go with the lower size and use it on a shoe thats half a size bigger than the tree's size range. since i have smaller feet its no biggie for me, but hope it works out for you too. 

Was putting things in perspective fellaz. Lots of things going on in the world and we looking at creases and socks. It just hit me at the moment what i was doing and it was not important as to anything that matters (creases), don't see anything wrong with my post, even if its in a sneaker forum. Its posted in here b/c i actually thought for a minute about what another human being was doing and not trying to look fly, for it doesn't even matter b/c the kicks i got on will be retro-ed anyway and ill cop another pair when these get creased up. I'm not speaking on a individual shoe, I'm talking any hot shoe. It will get retro-ed so why try to ds shoes
wink.gif
  But then again, I'm prob speaking to that annoying 16yr old that stands in the corner at party's and is scared to move around and sayin stuff like "yeah yeah you ain't know bout these kicks dogg" which in return 99.2% could care less about and most importantly and female probably thinks are ugly and her and friends are clowning when they get home.

Was putting things in perspective fellaz. Lots of things going on in the world and we looking at creases and socks. It just hit me at the moment what i was doing and it was not important as to anything that matters (creases), don't see anything wrong with my post, even if its in a sneaker forum. Its posted in here b/c i actually thought for a minute about what another human being was doing and not trying to look fly, for it doesn't even matter b/c the kicks i got on will be retro-ed anyway and ill cop another pair when these get creased up. I'm not speaking on a individual shoe, I'm talking any hot shoe. It will get retro-ed so why try to ds shoes
wink.gif
  But then again, I'm prob speaking to that annoying 16yr old that stands in the corner at party's and is scared to move around and sayin stuff like "yeah yeah you ain't know bout these kicks dogg" which in return 99.2% could care less about and most importantly and female probably thinks are ugly and her and friends are clowning when they get home.

wink.gif

I'm sure everyone knows that these things are trivial in the grand scheme of things but if they like shoes and want to discuss them then let them be. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that 16 yr old part.

wink.gif

I'm sure everyone knows that these things are trivial in the grand scheme of things but if they like shoes and want to discuss them then let them be. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that 16 yr old part.

Originally Posted by weave23

NICE! Hey, where'd you score the 2 for $20 Shipped deal? Can't find that anywhere! Was it fleaBay or a legit website? If a legit site, can you post the link to the deal for us or at least PM it to me if it's still available?That'd rock! Thanks in advance for the help w/that when you get a sec!

Originally Posted by weave23

NICE! Hey, where'd you score the 2 for $20 Shipped deal? Can't find that anywhere! Was it fleaBay or a legit website? If a legit site, can you post the link to the deal for us or at least PM it to me if it's still available?That'd rock! Thanks in advance for the help w/that when you get a sec!

sick.gif
smokin.gif
Community's dope
laugh.gif
!

Thanks man! I hope so. Sounds like it'll work fine... Now if I can just score the deal that Weave23 nabbed, I'll be good to go! 2 for $20 shipped = I NEED!!!

sick.gif
smokin.gif
Community's dope
laugh.gif
!

Thanks man! I hope so. Sounds like it'll work fine... Now if I can just score the deal that Weave23 nabbed, I'll be good to go! 2 for $20 shipped = I NEED!!!

Back
Top Bottom