Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

I like Wayne for what he is, but the snippets kinda have me 
ohwell.gif

[h1]Swizz Beatz Talks Lil Wayne’s Stan Sequel[/h1]
“Off my album, there was a lot of controversy over this before. The Eminem album before [Recovery], Relapse, I submitted a beat to him called ‘Stan 2.’ When I was doing an interview and they said, ‘What you working on?’ [Em] was amongst the people in the lineup I submitted things for. I said, ‘I did a track for Eminem called “Stan 2.

[h1]Swizz Beatz Talks Lil Wayne’s Stan Sequel[/h1]
“Off my album, there was a lot of controversy over this before. The Eminem album before [Recovery], Relapse, I submitted a beat to him called ‘Stan 2.’ When I was doing an interview and they said, ‘What you working on?’ [Em] was amongst the people in the lineup I submitted things for. I said, ‘I did a track for Eminem called “Stan 2.

the whole thing should leak any sec now....from the snippets i hear wayne on his drought is over 4 flow on that jay sean song...thats the one im waited for...and that "hold up" is some Dedication 3 flow type $@!

the whole thing should leak any sec now....from the snippets i hear wayne on his drought is over 4 flow on that jay sean song...thats the one im waited for...and that "hold up" is some Dedication 3 flow type $@!

i just heard this joint front to back, yall will get it within 24 hours ... im a big wayne fan and there are about 5 tracks that are straight FIRE, but most of it is ehhhh ...

i just heard this joint front to back, yall will get it within 24 hours ... im a big wayne fan and there are about 5 tracks that are straight FIRE, but most of it is ehhhh ...

With You is %!$+++% dope..
This album needs to leak.. NOW.
I dont think it will until the digital copies are released though.
The song w/ Nicki is out too..
I haven't listened though.
as for Luigis comment, Rebirth I actually enjoyed, but there were some sucky songs that I could do without.
But naw I dont listen to it..
My homeboy stole my cd and went to college with that %$$..
%!$+++% %%%+..

Back
Top Bottom