Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
at fools still waiting on Wayne. He isn't making music for you anymore, just keep bumpin C1-2 and some mix tapes and pretend he died, that's what I do...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at fools still waiting on Wayne. He isn't making music for you anymore, just keep bumpin C1-2 and some mix tapes and pretend he died, that's what I do...
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It's catchy, but so far, CIV seems like it will be a repeat of CIII ...
I think C4 is gonna make C3 look like a masterpiece. 

This is shaping up to be horrible
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yep, the same album that did this:

"It has been certified triple platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 3.5 million copies in the United States."

and this:

"Tha Carter III
received general acclaim from most music critics.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_III#cite_note-Metacritic-53[/sup] At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 84, based on 26 reviews, which indicates "universal acclaim""

indifferent.gif
He doesn't make the music YOU like, NT. He's catering to a wider audience than your cave in the middle of nowhere.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It's catchy, but so far, CIV seems like it will be a repeat of CIII ...
I think C4 is gonna make C3 look like a masterpiece. 

This is shaping up to be horrible
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yep, the same album that did this:

"It has been certified triple platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 3.5 million copies in the United States."

and this:

"Tha Carter III
received general acclaim from most music critics.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_III#cite_note-Metacritic-53[/sup] At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 84, based on 26 reviews, which indicates "universal acclaim""

indifferent.gif
He doesn't make the music YOU like, NT. He's catering to a wider audience than your cave in the middle of nowhere.

That doesn't mean that it's good, though.

And not surprised that they pushed this back at all. Had a decent buzz with 6'7 and then swing and a miss with John.

That doesn't mean that it's good, though.

And not surprised that they pushed this back at all. Had a decent buzz with 6'7 and then swing and a miss with John.

Back
Top Bottom