Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Wayne will still move 500,000-600,000 units first week, even if the singles don't chart high.
Wayne is a demi-god to the youth.

Wayne will still move 500,000-600,000 units first week, even if the singles don't chart high.
Wayne is a demi-god to the youth.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It's catchy, but so far, CIV seems like it will be a repeat of CIII ...
I think C4 is gonna make C3 look like a masterpiece. 

This is shaping up to be horrible
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yep, the same album that did this:

"It has been certified triple platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 3.5 million copies in the United States."

and this:

"Tha Carter III
received general acclaim from most music critics.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_III#cite_note-Metacritic-53[/sup] At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 84, based on 26 reviews, which indicates "universal acclaim""

indifferent.gif
He doesn't make the music YOU like, NT. He's catering to a wider audience than your cave in the middle of nowhere.

I didn't say I didn't like Carter 3, only thing implied is it wasn't a masterpiece. Shut your ho +%@ up and learn to read.

It's catchy, but so far, CIV seems like it will be a repeat of CIII ...

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

"It has been certified triple platinum by the RIAA and has sold over 3.5 million copies in the United States."

and this:

"Tha Carter III
received general acclaim from most music critics.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_III#cite_note-Metacritic-53[/sup] At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 84, based on 26 reviews, which indicates "universal acclaim""

indifferent.gif
He doesn't make the music YOU like, NT. He's catering to a wider audience than your cave in the middle of nowhere.

I didn't say I didn't like Carter 3, only thing implied is it wasn't a masterpiece. Shut your ho +%@ up and learn to read.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and this:

"Tha Carter III

indifferent.gif

Damn _____ went hard on you fam
eek.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and this:

"Tha Carter III

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry Wayne, your run is almost over.

That How To Love track is landfill music.

It's time to stick to features and cake off Aubrey now.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Silliest statement of all time.

That How to Love is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Silliest statement of all time.

That How to Love is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

and this:

"Tha Carter III

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

and this:

"Tha Carter III

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

How To Love actually isn't that bad. It's way left field but definitely listenable. 

How To Love actually isn't that bad. It's way left field but definitely listenable. 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and this:

"Tha Carter III

indifferent.gif

damn somebody salty. like i'm gonna get into internet beef with this clown
laugh.gif
calm ur **+ down fam.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and this:

"Tha Carter III

indifferent.gif

damn somebody salty. like i'm gonna get into internet beef with this clown
laugh.gif
calm ur **+ down fam.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Sleeping at the top
nightmares of the bottom
everybody wanna be fly till you swat 'em
who am I to talk?
i aint *!%%%@%$ roses
we in the same picture but we alll got different poses
like im looking in my rearview
i see life in it
i try to slow down, i get rear ended
pause, like a red light im dead right
highway to heaven
god do you see my head lights?
pimp.gif

they say you dont know what you doing till you stop doing it
well call me clueless cause i do it
attention all shooters ima shooting star
life is a hole and ima shoot for par
searching for today instead i found tomorrow
so i put that %$$+ right back, when i see what ill find tomorrow
young money CMR, blood like a scar
weezy f baby and the f is for flaws Mothaa****kkaaa

nerd.gif

I cant be the only one who peeped these are the same 'bars' that he spit in a 'freestyle' on his most recent tour...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Sleeping at the top
nightmares of the bottom
everybody wanna be fly till you swat 'em
who am I to talk?
i aint *!%%%@%$ roses
we in the same picture but we alll got different poses
like im looking in my rearview
i see life in it
i try to slow down, i get rear ended
pause, like a red light im dead right
highway to heaven
god do you see my head lights?
pimp.gif

they say you dont know what you doing till you stop doing it
well call me clueless cause i do it
attention all shooters ima shooting star
life is a hole and ima shoot for par
searching for today instead i found tomorrow
so i put that %$$+ right back, when i see what ill find tomorrow
young money CMR, blood like a scar
weezy f baby and the f is for flaws Mothaa****kkaaa

nerd.gif

I cant be the only one who peeped these are the same 'bars' that he spit in a 'freestyle' on his most recent tour...

Lemme guess wayne's rap career is over too.......... Yall %%@!*# need yall online privileges revoked 

Back
Top Bottom