Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Remember when he used to be good? lol
Not really
laugh.gif
. But I did tolerate him when he only head to do one verse on a song with the Hot Boys.

FEATURES/PRODUCERS FOR C4

Lil Wayne let XXL Magazine preview his forthcoming Tha Carter IV album, while they interviewed him for their July/August 2011 issue that will hit newsstands tomorrow (July 12th). They say the Outro on the album will feature Nas, Shyne and Jadakiss, and also say Weezy‘s Young Money crew, Busta Rhymes, Bun B, Tech N9ne, Cee-Lo Green, John Legend, and Will.I.Am will all be featured on different songs on the album. XXL say that Swizz Beatz, Bangladesh, Polow Da Don and Boi-1da all provided beats too!
We won’t know if this list of names are really featured on C4 or not until we get the official tracklist, which hopefully should be soon. I also noticed Rick Ross wasn’t listed as a feature, so maybe “John (If I Die Today)

FEATURES/PRODUCERS FOR C4

Lil Wayne let XXL Magazine preview his forthcoming Tha Carter IV album, while they interviewed him for their July/August 2011 issue that will hit newsstands tomorrow (July 12th). They say the Outro on the album will feature Nas, Shyne and Jadakiss, and also say Weezy‘s Young Money crew, Busta Rhymes, Bun B, Tech N9ne, Cee-Lo Green, John Legend, and Will.I.Am will all be featured on different songs on the album. XXL say that Swizz Beatz, Bangladesh, Polow Da Don and Boi-1da all provided beats too!
We won’t know if this list of names are really featured on C4 or not until we get the official tracklist, which hopefully should be soon. I also noticed Rick Ross wasn’t listed as a feature, so maybe “John (If I Die Today)

Im just looking 4 the one or two standout tracks that wayne spaazes out on & gives u a flashback of the old wayne... wayne fanbase is too big & diverse now-a-dayz to think that your gonna get that old wayne HB flow or that dediction 1, 2 or carter session swag for a whole cd 

Im just looking 4 the one or two standout tracks that wayne spaazes out on & gives u a flashback of the old wayne... wayne fanbase is too big & diverse now-a-dayz to think that your gonna get that old wayne HB flow or that dediction 1, 2 or carter session swag for a whole cd 

Don't really care for Wayne that much these days...

But, man.....he got off on the 'Rollin' beat. Jesus....
pimp.gif

Don't really care for Wayne that much these days...

But, man.....he got off on the 'Rollin' beat. Jesus....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom