Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Terrible
frown.gif

I'm not a huge Wayne fan but I do listen to his music.

My first play through of the 'Sorry 4 the Wait' mixtape wasn't good. I owe it a few more plays before I pass final judgment but as of right now, the mixtape is trash.

There is no standout track on this mixtape, imo. Perhaps, my expectations were too high but I was waiting for a 'Bill Gates' caliber track or just a simple track to make my head nod. I was utterly disappointed that I didn't feel the need to repeat a single track (besides the Racks freestyle).

I know brothers get real angry when people dislike anything Wayne does (queue the 'you're a hater' remarks) but this wasn't the Wayne mixtape I'm accustomed to listening to.

I'm not a huge Wayne fan but I do listen to his music.

My first play through of the 'Sorry 4 the Wait' mixtape wasn't good. I owe it a few more plays before I pass final judgment but as of right now, the mixtape is trash.

There is no standout track on this mixtape, imo. Perhaps, my expectations were too high but I was waiting for a 'Bill Gates' caliber track or just a simple track to make my head nod. I was utterly disappointed that I didn't feel the need to repeat a single track (besides the Racks freestyle).

I know brothers get real angry when people dislike anything Wayne does (queue the 'you're a hater' remarks) but this wasn't the Wayne mixtape I'm accustomed to listening to.

Tunes back
Rollin
Throwed Off
Sure Thing
Grove St Party
Racks

are
pimp.gif

but the rest are
sick.gif

he shoulda went on:
Curren$y - Famous
Wiz Khalifa - Homicide
Wiz Khalifa - Cabin Fever
Jeezy - Flexin
Lil B - Wanton Soup
Soulja Boy - Zan & Lean
Mac Miller - Good Evening
Gucci Man - Mouth Full Of Gold
Gucci Man - Pretty Chicks

Tunes back
Rollin
Throwed Off
Sure Thing
Grove St Party
Racks

are
pimp.gif

but the rest are
sick.gif

he shoulda went on:
Curren$y - Famous
Wiz Khalifa - Homicide
Wiz Khalifa - Cabin Fever
Jeezy - Flexin
Lil B - Wanton Soup
Soulja Boy - Zan & Lean
Mac Miller - Good Evening
Gucci Man - Mouth Full Of Gold
Gucci Man - Pretty Chicks

He did Zan & H.A.M. (Ft Drake) but those tracks are not on the official mixtape. They'll drop soon though

He did Zan & H.A.M. (Ft Drake) but those tracks are not on the official mixtape. They'll drop soon though

Back
Top Bottom