Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by doyung9

He's literally got one of the dumbest camps around him, per capita.
This had me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was around some REAL YMCMB cats about a week after Sorry 4 the Wait dropped. Like the guys who rock the YMCMB t-shirts everyday, have the YM tattoos on their necks, wear all red for some reason, etc.
WAYNE is their HERO. Guy was telling me how he couldn't believe this white chick had the nerve to get on that beat after "Tune merked that joint" (Gucci Gucci). These dudes really don't listen to anything else. These guys think Wayne really plays the guitar, is an accomplished skater, fashion icon, etc. They buy into the gimmick that 15 year old girls and 17 year old white kids from the suburbs buy into.

This shouldn't be real life... but it is.

As my man Beatrice would say, we the business. 100.

Am I the only one that's noticed this about C4 and C3

Mirror = Shoot Me Down

6 Foot, 7 Foot = A Milli

It's Good = You Ain't Got Nuttin

So Special = Comfortable

President Carter = DontGetIt

Abortion = Playing With Fire

Two Shots = Phone Home

nerd.gif

Am I the only one that's noticed this about C4 and C3

Mirror = Shoot Me Down

6 Foot, 7 Foot = A Milli

It's Good = You Ain't Got Nuttin

So Special = Comfortable

President Carter = DontGetIt

Abortion = Playing With Fire

Two Shots = Phone Home

nerd.gif

I repeat it again

Mirror is by far the best track on this album

he needs to perform this at the VMAs

pimp.gif

I repeat it again

Mirror is by far the best track on this album

he needs to perform this at the VMAs

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

This album is
smokin.gif
to me, better than C3 imo
THIS,to me this is the best album AS A WHOLE since the first Carter,I would've thought more of u weezy fans would've liked the album,guess you can't please everyone.

This album is
smokin.gif
THIS,to me this is the best album AS A WHOLE since the first Carter,I would've thought more of u weezy fans would've liked the album,guess you can't please everyone.

This had me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was around some REAL YMCMB cats about a week after Sorry 4 the Wait dropped. Like the guys who rock the YMCMB t-shirts everyday, have the YM tattoos on their necks, wear all red for some reason, etc.
WAYNE is their HERO. Guy was telling me how he couldn't believe this white chick had the nerve to get on that beat after "Tune merked that joint" (Gucci Gucci). These dudes really don't listen to anything else. These guys think Wayne really plays the guitar, is an accomplished skater, fashion icon, etc. They buy into the gimmick that 15 year old girls and 17 year old white kids from the suburbs buy into.

I think this is like all Wayne fans in general. I truly believe that they dont listen to anything else and they ACTUALLY believe the current Wayne is > than C1 C2 D1 D2 era wayne.

Every rapper has stans but these Wayne/YMCMB #$###* scare me...

This had me. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this is like all Wayne fans in general. I truly believe that they dont listen to anything else and they ACTUALLY believe the current Wayne is > than C1 C2 D1 D2 era wayne.

Every rapper has stans but these Wayne/YMCMB #$###* scare me...

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

This album is
smokin.gif
Bruh seriously
eek.gif
, WHAT album are you listening to. TC2 has wwaaaayyyyy more content. Son are you listening to what he's saying or caught up in production. 
"All Hail Weezy, Call It Bad Weather"

"All about my riches, my name should be Richard"

Like I know every album has its weak lines but there are 100 of these horrible punchlines/metaphors.
Nas verse alone > Wayne on HIS album

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

This album is
smokin.gif
Bruh seriously
eek.gif
, WHAT album are you listening to. TC2 has wwaaaayyyyy more content. Son are you listening to what he's saying or caught up in production. 
"All Hail Weezy, Call It Bad Weather"

"All about my riches, my name should be Richard"

Like I know every album has its weak lines but there are 100 of these horrible punchlines/metaphors.
Nas verse alone > Wayne on HIS album

The album is ok.. I was never a huge wayne fan and I think he's highly overrated in the grand scheme....More often than not though his flow is on point and I can't front when in a certain mind frame I can bump the eff outta his stuff.. gets above avg production as always but sometimes does himself a disservice with over powering beats.. With this album I got exactly what I'd expect from the man ... The one thing I liked were the features from Bun, Nas, 3k and tech.. I liked the fact he brought vets in to get a diff feel.. The Eff the world references hundreds of times over are quite bothersome though and his rhymes can be oh so predictable..

Replay Value Tracks..... President Carter, Megaman, Interlude, So Special, It's Good, Outro, Mirror
Throw aways......How to love, John, I like the view,two shots, nightmares , how to hate..
rest are mehhh.. ok at best.

I give the album 6.5/10.. .5 under what i gave his last one..

Uhh, yeah, just my thoughts ladies and gentlemen
Just what I'm feelin at the time, you know what I mean? -Jay

The album is ok.. I was never a huge wayne fan and I think he's highly overrated in the grand scheme....More often than not though his flow is on point and I can't front when in a certain mind frame I can bump the eff outta his stuff.. gets above avg production as always but sometimes does himself a disservice with over powering beats.. With this album I got exactly what I'd expect from the man ... The one thing I liked were the features from Bun, Nas, 3k and tech.. I liked the fact he brought vets in to get a diff feel.. The Eff the world references hundreds of times over are quite bothersome though and his rhymes can be oh so predictable..

Replay Value Tracks..... President Carter, Megaman, Interlude, So Special, It's Good, Outro, Mirror
Throw aways......How to love, John, I like the view,two shots, nightmares , how to hate..
rest are mehhh.. ok at best.

I give the album 6.5/10.. .5 under what i gave his last one..

Uhh, yeah, just my thoughts ladies and gentlemen
Just what I'm feelin at the time, you know what I mean? -Jay

President Carter had soooooooooooooooo much potential...and he %*@*$* it up by not going half as hard as he should have

President Carter had soooooooooooooooo much potential...and he %*@*$* it up by not going half as hard as he should have

I'll wait to pass final judgment after I hear the entire album but so far, not so good. I'll be back later to elaborate, seems like opinions don't matter anymore unless you give an explanation, lol.

I'll wait to pass final judgment after I hear the entire album but so far, not so good. I'll be back later to elaborate, seems like opinions don't matter anymore unless you give an explanation, lol.

This is better than C3 that's for damn sure. I can listen to it all the way through, very solid. Don't be a sheep, if you don't like it you don't like it, but to me its pretty good.

However, I could do without how many times he's F'd the world and another million things about what the F stands for, and the other forced "punchlines" on the project. (Punchlines are overrated anyway,and sound so bad when you force them and they don't genuinely come up during the verse, which is what I think tune did on this a lot.)

3.5/5.

I'll listen to this before watch the throne though...

This is better than C3 that's for damn sure. I can listen to it all the way through, very solid. Don't be a sheep, if you don't like it you don't like it, but to me its pretty good.

However, I could do without how many times he's F'd the world and another million things about what the F stands for, and the other forced "punchlines" on the project. (Punchlines are overrated anyway,and sound so bad when you force them and they don't genuinely come up during the verse, which is what I think tune did on this a lot.)

3.5/5.

I'll listen to this before watch the throne though...

Back
Top Bottom