Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

after 1 hour, Ii can say with confidence...........Finally famous> c4.

But thats my opinion

Daaaaaamn,u really think C4 is that bad?

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Daaaaaaaaamn you think FF was that bad?

Yeah I couldn't rock with that finally famous at all.Wayne may say some stupid stuff but Big Sean is just flat out boring to me.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Daaaaaaaaamn you think FF was that bad?

Yeah I couldn't rock with that finally famous at all.Wayne may say some stupid stuff but Big Sean is just flat out boring to me.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

So you're gonna tell me that from a general standpoint, Wayne hasn't had at least SOME tracks that can stay in rotation? All his music after C2 was unplayable? If not, then why make that Jay comparison. Most will agree that Jay's flow is not the same as his pre-BP/BP2 days. Hell, dude even said it himself. If everybody wanted to hear deep, cerebral rap then the face of mainstream hip-hop would look completely different. I just know most of ya'll wouldn't last 30 seconds as A&R at a major label. And the ones that would, would be out looking for the next Soulja Boy, not Kendrick Lamar.
you can switch up your style and still make quality music

look at Andre 3000

ATLiens was
pimp.gif

Then he switched up his whole style like Wayne on The Love Below and that was a classic
pimp.gif

He still was deep! He still was that ATLien just a little more in left field

Cant say that for C4
But I think we can all agree that ATLiens >>>>> The Love Below. Hey Ya and Roses were great songs but would I call them classics? Not really. The same goes for Wayne. C2/early Droughts>>>>*, but in that span he has made some quality songs, even some classics. And lets not forget, in terms of music, Lil Wayne is a bigger name than 3K so obviously he did something right by switching his flow.
shut the #!## up you @!+@!!* idiot.
Stankonia & the Love Below made Outkast/Andre 3000 HUGE.

then 3 Stacks just stopped making  albums and got N_s FIENIN for a new album. 

everybody from Beyonce to Kesha know that adding him to a song adds that 
eek.gif
 factor. 

and ALL that was done without him falling off lyrically 

So you're gonna tell me that from a general standpoint, Wayne hasn't had at least SOME tracks that can stay in rotation? All his music after C2 was unplayable? If not, then why make that Jay comparison. Most will agree that Jay's flow is not the same as his pre-BP/BP2 days. Hell, dude even said it himself. If everybody wanted to hear deep, cerebral rap then the face of mainstream hip-hop would look completely different. I just know most of ya'll wouldn't last 30 seconds as A&R at a major label. And the ones that would, would be out looking for the next Soulja Boy, not Kendrick Lamar.

look at Andre 3000

ATLiens was
pimp.gif

Then he switched up his whole style like Wayne on The Love Below and that was a classic
pimp.gif

Cant say that for C4
But I think we can all agree that ATLiens >>>>> The Love Below. Hey Ya and Roses were great songs but would I call them classics? Not really. The same goes for Wayne. C2/early Droughts>>>>*, but in that span he has made some quality songs, even some classics. And lets not forget, in terms of music, Lil Wayne is a bigger name than 3K so obviously he did something right by switching his flow.

eek.gif
 factor. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

"12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this ##%%....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious ##%% you can say bout this ##%% son. But I might got some ##%% I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this %+%%% to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his *@+ beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This ##%% aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my %+%%%. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this ##%% b? This the ##%% yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this ##%% b. Like this %+%%% jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this ##%% rite here yo. This that ##%% Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two +!!$%% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this ##%% b. This song got a damn uterus son.  This like some ##%% for +!!$%% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest ##%% of the last 5 years yo....like how was +!!$%% gon outdo that ##%%? But THIS %+%%% done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a %+%%% even listen to this ##%% yo? Im mad I had to hear this ##%% again at all yo. This %+%%% croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n ##%%....Nah #!!% that ##%% son....I see a %+%%% listenin to this ##%% n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya ##%% on they way to church son....I hear a %+%%% playin this ##%% in his whip n Imma pull him outta that ##%% n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this ##%% b."

"Aint nobody EVER gon be afraid of you son. Matter fact you gotta be the biggest *+%$% on earth to even have one hair on ya neck slighty stand up cussa some %$@* that this #+@+* Aubrey jus spit on this track while he was gettin his ferocious on. This #+@+* probably sneezes out gummi bears son. If you punched this #+@+* in his stomach it would more than likely make a squeekin sound b. @@*+ outtahere wit this %$@* Aubs."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

3007l36.jpg

"12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this ##%%....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious ##%% you can say bout this ##%% son. But I might got some ##%% I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this %+%%% to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his *@+ beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This ##%% aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my %+%%%. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this ##%% b? This the ##%% yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this ##%% b. Like this %+%%% jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this ##%% rite here yo. This that ##%% Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two +!!$%% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this ##%% b. This song got a damn uterus son.  This like some ##%% for +!!$%% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest ##%% of the last 5 years yo....like how was +!!$%% gon outdo that ##%%? But THIS %+%%% done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a %+%%% even listen to this ##%% yo? Im mad I had to hear this ##%% again at all yo. This %+%%% croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n ##%%....Nah #!!% that ##%% son....I see a %+%%% listenin to this ##%% n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya ##%% on they way to church son....I hear a %+%%% playin this ##%% in his whip n Imma pull him outta that ##%% n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this ##%% b."

"Aint nobody EVER gon be afraid of you son. Matter fact you gotta be the biggest *+%$% on earth to even have one hair on ya neck slighty stand up cussa some %$@* that this #+@+* Aubrey jus spit on this track while he was gettin his ferocious on. This #+@+* probably sneezes out gummi bears son. If you punched this #+@+* in his stomach it would more than likely make a squeekin sound b. @@*+ outtahere wit this %$@* Aubs."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

3007l36.jpg

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

man I'm 3 songs in and the amount of struggle so far..... MY GOD!
30t6p3b.gif
i have no idea what this means but this album is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 so far
Not sure if serious...
"All about my riches/ My name should be Richard" 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Beats do go hard though....

yall keep harpin on the same thing every album but if you have not figured out bout now it's not mainly about what Wayne says but his delivery/flow....if he had no versatility n his flow was stagnant like most rappers, his career would have been deceased a long time ago! 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

man I'm 3 songs in and the amount of struggle so far..... MY GOD!
30t6p3b.gif
i have no idea what this means but this album is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 so far
Not sure if serious...
"All about my riches/ My name should be Richard" 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Beats do go hard though....

yall keep harpin on the same thing every album but if you have not figured out bout now it's not mainly about what Wayne says but his delivery/flow....if he had no versatility n his flow was stagnant like most rappers, his career would have been deceased a long time ago! 
ohwell.gif

^ NO ONE in rap is putting up those numbers,not even Em...plus it's nowhere close to the C3's buzz and it's already leaked.

no more than 500k imo.

Tune been on tour since he got out of jail though. That's enough promo.
His tour was so good, they decided to do another one to round out the year.

But 500K seems to be possible.

^ NO ONE in rap is putting up those numbers,not even Em...plus it's nowhere close to the C3's buzz and it's already leaked.

no more than 500k imo.

Tune been on tour since he got out of jail though. That's enough promo.
His tour was so good, they decided to do another one to round out the year.

But 500K seems to be possible.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

look at Andre 3000

ATLiens was
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Cant say that for C4

eek.gif
 factor. 

No disrespect to Andre Benjamin and all but let's be realistic. In 2011/2012, you think people really feenin' for OutKast/Andre? 
Andre would do no more than 150,000K first week, if he decided to drop a solo album. He's waited too damn long, and these spotty features here & there is not good promotion.

But let's get back to "Tha Carter IV".

look at Andre 3000

ATLiens was
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Cant say that for C4

eek.gif
 factor. 

No disrespect to Andre Benjamin and all but let's be realistic. In 2011/2012, you think people really feenin' for OutKast/Andre? 
Andre would do no more than 150,000K first week, if he decided to drop a solo album. He's waited too damn long, and these spotty features here & there is not good promotion.

This album is horrible, my God! I've never heard soooooo many forced lines on an album by a proclaimed "great"
Doesn't even feel like an album, just another throwaway mixtape. I didn't expect much content but wow just a bunch of stringed along weak punchlines 

This album is horrible, my God! I've never heard soooooo many forced lines on an album by a proclaimed "great"
Doesn't even feel like an album, just another throwaway mixtape. I didn't expect much content but wow just a bunch of stringed along weak punchlines 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif
 factor. 

Yes!!!  & who gives a #*!+ about sales? & I think its good that hes getting his name back out there to prep for his futrue solo album. This album sucks btw 3k & nas stole the show

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif
 factor. 

Yes!!!  & who gives a #*!+ about sales? & I think its good that hes getting his name back out there to prep for his futrue solo album. This album sucks btw 3k & nas stole the show

Back
Top Bottom