Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Rambis lookin like he wantin to clothesline JR
laugh.gif

Chauncey is truly a pro...

Much respect to him...

He can sell a foul like a used car saleman too...

Denver deserved the win, but
indifferent.gif
at the refs

Nene elbowing Walton RIGHT in front of the ref
Jones tripping Kobe RIGHT in front of the ref
Melo lifting his pivot foot RIGHT in front of the ref
Giving Bynum a flagrant when he hit the ball with two hands

I mean, damn, how do they miss these obvious calls right in front of their eyes? seriously?

Good game tonight. The Lakers clearly weren't prepared for the onslaught of thuggery and goonsmanship the Nuggets displayed tonight. George Karl must havehad the team add a couple choice tattoos to the gameplan to ensure a victory. I expect more of the same for the remainder of the series. JR displayed idealthugnificance today so hopefully he can keep that up.

a8e59f080ef8f5b2a8684d8099d928df-getty-87746139by002_lakers_nuggets.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
hilarious! peep the looks of utter disgust on their faces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

indifferent.gif
at the refs

I mean, damn, how do they miss these obvious calls right in front of their eyes? seriously?

QFT. Dont matter though. Lakers still going to win this in 6.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Good game tonight. The Lakers clearly weren't prepared for the onslaught of thuggery and goonsmanship the Nuggets displayed tonight. George Karl must have had the team add a couple choice tattoos to the gameplan to ensure a victory. I expect more of the same for the remainder of the series. JR displayed ideal thugnificance today so hopefully he can keep that up.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the looks on the faces of the Lakers coaching staff.

And if most of those fans knew what J.R. was doing, they'd be shaking their heads in disgust.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"Oh, he's just another thug from the hood...Sally and Joe, lookaway...that guy is a detriment to our society. First Kobe, now J.R...why do all the bad negroes come to Colorado for?"
Originally Posted by socluis90

now i know why the call these guys the thuggets hahaah
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Ol 4th grade picture day polo
Ol Civil Rights "Stop chasin' them @%*@ Jesse" polo rocking ***
Ol Eli Porter Polo wearin a**
So you mean to tell me I get 10% off if I feel out for a JCPenneys credit card Polo wearin *#$
Ol Drake ATF polo wearing *#$

WINNER

Ol' Theo 'But I want a Gordon Gartrelle' polo wearing *#$

i rly wud love the nugs to win this series and see a lebron and melo but where was odem and ariza it's almost like they
laugh.gif
didn't play
mad.gif
but shame on the knicks for trading ariza, us knicks fan's are kickingourselves after this one

"Jones signed with the Denver Nuggets in July 2008 for the 2008-09 season. During his stay with the Thuggets, Jones honed his skills as a thug and learnedthe art of being a dirty player. He most excellently showcased this ability in the Western Conference Finals against the Lakers where he continuously harassedKobe Bryant. From dangerous trips to mid-air shoves, Jones has become such a dirty player that he has been able to avoid penalty from the league or criticismfrom the media."

^Dahntay's Wikipedia
roll.gif

I seriously hope he doesn't get suspended though. He is such a bum I want him in the game. Can't believe he's in the NBA.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I expect to see some physical play by Denver tonight.

Hard fouls, solid D, and hustle type physical I mean.

I think the "light" has clicked on for Denver.

Since I'm never right on predictions these days, I had to quote myself.
laugh.gif

All jokes aside for a sec though, this was a HORRIBLY called game by the refs.
smh.gif

The only thing that made it bearable was the fact that they made equally bad calls for both teams.

Laker bigs have been getting outworked all series long. One huge key that has kept Denver from dominating in previous games was foul trouble. And it seemed asif Nene and Kenyon made a conscious effort to keep the fouls to a minimum. Next game, Lakers should focus on working the ball back to Gasol & Bynum (whoboth shot well in this game btw) since Denver was basically giving them the easy baskets. Once LA went down, it seemed as if they were content to jack up shotsfrom the outside in an attempt to swing the momentum. Phillip also didn't help by putting in the C lineup. But he really had no choice since Kobecomplained about being gassed last game.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Did anyone hear that oxymoron? "The Nuggets are playing smart"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

JR Swish with the finishing touches on a beatdown.
pimp.gif
Come on now dude..
smh.gif

I expect better from you.

It's SMITTY!
pimp.gif
?
What am I missing JA?
nerd.gif
Uhh, JVG referred to JR as Smitty earlier.

Smitty > JR Swish.

JVG > Marv Albert.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually like both. Swish for when he's bombing 3s and Smitty for when he's playing well (or not).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

[table][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]41:12[/td] [td]10-26[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]12-13[/td] [td]-11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]34[/td] [/tr][/table]

We missed you KB8.
pimp.gif

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Shuges still got it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

He's on the Lakers payroll for God's sakes, get him off of ESPN please
I agree. He does a good job of covering his allegiance. But it's a complete conflict of interest to have him there.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

indifferent.gif
at the refs

QFT. Dont matter though. Lakers still going to win this in 6.
that would be
pimp.gif

sending the nuggets home on their own floor to make it to the finals
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom