Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!
eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

Folks was going IN on the Cavs for losing by 10 to Orlando....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif
it is easier to hate on the team that gets ref help and still loses

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif
are u kidding me? you cant be that dumb

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif
A loss is a loss. Kobe and Pau sitting for most of the 4th didn't help either.

Could be worse...like being behind in a series? You're trying too hard.

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif

laugh.gif
worry about your own team. I don't know if you realize that your down 2-1 right now

got killed on the boards
missed free throws
smh.gif

at least we got a split & HCA back

on to Game 5

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif

You still on my coattails?

Dang fam, let me breathe
laugh.gif

How them Bulls doin?

worry about your own team. I don't know if you realize that your down 2-1 right now

And?

LAL/DEN has played 4 games

CLE/ORL has played 3 games

Simple math, Cleveland is irrelevant to this thread
laugh.gif

denver players need to calm down with all that emotion. im rooting for nuggets but they are on the brink.

I don't see why lakers players are mad. Turiaf did the dancing too......except he was on the sideline when he did it.
laugh.gif
You guys ate that up. At least JR is doing things on the floor and celebrating.He hasn't been that great so far this series, and if this is what it takes to get him hyped, then so be it.

Some lakers fans will hate on anything that involves their team being on the losing end. Get over it, and get ready for wednesday. Good game.

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif

Dang fam, let me breathe
laugh.gif

How them Bulls doin?

not one person was talking about how much the cavs lost by its that you bums should be down 3-0 and the magic look to have your number.

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif

Dang fam, let me breathe
laugh.gif

How them Bulls doin?

And?

laugh.gif

no @#%^

you were the one comparing cavs and lakers in the first place

and to JR Smith: Act like you've made a big shot before........

That's what I'd prefer to see rather than actin' a fool, but if that's what it takes for him to play his game then that's what ittakes. It isn't professional, but at least he played well. It's not like he was some scrub who checked in to pile on.

i'm not a big chauncey billups fan, but he's definitely a good leader and benefits any team he's on whether he's playing well or not.

My gosh, how good would the Lakers be with Chauncey running the team? Really, any player like him would benefit this team. There's no leader orpasser good enough to balance Kobe on the team.

Magic Johnson is the worst, why do they even ask him who's gonna win next game? he'd pick LA against God if they played. He's on the Lakers payroll for God's sakes, get him off of ESPN please

Magic picked Denver to win games 3 and 4.

Wilbon made a good point tonight, this is who the Lakers are. Of course, he goes a little too far in making it seem bad that the Lakers aren't beatingquality teams in 4 or 5 games, but he's right and it applies to all of these teams and I mentioned it myself in a different thread. None of these teamsfeel like quality championship teams. Maybe Denver because of how well Melo's playing and the fact that they have a Finals MVP at the point, but overall,these teams have too many weaknesses.

The referees were absolutely horrible tonight, but clearly, that isn't what cost the Lakers this game. Again, where others clamor for more effort, I sayit's a lack of IQ or at least 50/50. How many fouls were there when trapping a Denver guard that merely steps through the trap? How many times did Sashaallow Smith to blow by him? How many times did a guard fail to rotate over and put their +$+ on a Denver big? How many times did the Laker bigs fail to rotateor box out? How many times did the Lakers overplay on the perimeter? How many times does Gasol back away from contact and give up the lay up or foul anyway?How many times did Odom not box out, fail to rotate, or double at the wrong time?

Regarding the refereeing, only one of those fouls on Walton was legit and they missed it anyway. The fouls are what contribute to the softness of Gasol andOdom and they still got called for fouls running away from the guards. They need to play like Martin and just take the fouls if they come instead of committingstupid fouls.

Phil can cry about the Refs but Lakers got out worked on the boards and let the chance of playing against an off/sick Carmelo be wasted.

As for JR Smith ... I just hate seeing a dumb basketball player get rewarded for being an idiot. He's a gunner who got hot, made some passes and thenshowed what exactly was gonna make him be nothing more then the next Ricky Davis. I dont want to get all Super Soccer Dad like Mark Cuban but there are somereal punks on the Nuggets. People complain about Kobe's cockiness or Sasha crying to the refs but the Nuggets are full of punks who have to pose afterevery shot or block or just idiots who have to push and trip players who they cant guard. Damn Joe Dumars for actually giving the Nuggets a brain and a chanceof winning it all.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I don't see why lakers players are mad. Turiaf did the dancing too......except he was on the sideline when he did it.
laugh.gif
You guys ate that up. At least JR is doing things on the floor and celebrating. He hasn't been that great so far this series, and if this is what it takes to get him hyped, then so be it.

Some lakers fans will hate on anything that involves their team being on the losing end. Get over it, and get ready for wednesday. Good game.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif

Dang fam, let me breathe
laugh.gif

How them Bulls doin?

And?

laugh.gif

no @#%^

roll.gif
son brought Cleveland to this thread, then says they're irrelevant
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

eek.gif

LA lost by 19!?!?

smh.gif

Dang fam, let me breathe
laugh.gif

How them Bulls doin?

And?

laugh.gif

no @#%^

roll.gif
son brought Cleveland to this thread, then says they're irrelevant
roll.gif

roll.gif
...he shouldnt even worry about the Lakers/nuggets rightnow...he should worry about his team now...he deserves all the crap to himself if the cavs lose

not one person was talking about how much the cavs lost by
Gotta agree.

And then when Laker fans flood Cavs threads bringing up the Lakers or Kobe (which they didn't really do after that last Cle loss), you're the first onecomplaining about it OC.

Back
Top Bottom