Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

No Fisher. Please and thank you. Even from someone who likes watching the Lakers play, but doesnt care about the outcome, please have this guy sit. Big EarsFTW.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ODOM
SASHA
PAU
DREW
D-FISH
LUKE
POWELL
J-FARM
MBENGA
S.BROWN
MORRISON
YUE
TREVOR
KOBE
WE

NEED

YOU!!!!!!!!!
we need everyone to step up tmrw...regardless who they are...from the best player to the 12th man to the guys who are in street clothes...we needyou

JR gotta ball out. I wanna see a George Jeff stroll

Melo gotta show up like in games 1 & 2

And I heard Birdman got a fresh tat!
eek.gif

Westcoast finest you are correct sir, we need everyone....

I just singled out ODOM because hes our 3rd best player, and hes been M.I.A. for every nugget game...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Can't wait for this game, I'll be wearing my Birdman jersey.

Let's go Nuggets!

can't stand denver but props to you for having a birdman jersey.

good to see someone with a jersey other then melo or billups

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

No Fisher. Please and thank you. Even from someone who likes watching the Lakers play, but doesnt care about the outcome, please have this guy sit. Big Ears FTW.

you've obviously not seen a lot of Laker games this year. Farmar and FTW is an oxymoron.

I think Fisher is gonna start to get that stroke back tomorrow...
If sasha and fish can hit those open 3's the game will be over by halftime.

Pau and Bynum need to play big! At least 10 boards a piece

Kobe with 36

Lakers by 12

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ODOM
SASHA
PAU
DREW
D-FISH
LUKE
POWELL
J-FARM
MBENGA
S.BROWN
MORRISON
YUE
TREVOR
KOBE
WE

NEED

YOU!!!!!!!!!
we need everyone to step up tmrw...regardless who they are...from the best player to the 12th man to the guys who are in street clothes...we need you
Rise together, fall together.
LET'S DO THIS

Lakers have to win this cause I don't see them winning a game 6 in denver if they are down a game
tired.gif

man this is a win or lose situation because i dont think lakers cant win game 6 in denver. Dont know what to expect since everyone playing like *%%* exceptKobe/ariza and few more. Im worry since Cavs is down 3-1, Stern wont let Lakers win. j/k. Let's go Lakers. I'm so nervous

Lakers for the win. Pau & Bynum playing strong. Odom,Fish, Vuj & Farmar with the stroke, and Kobe with nothing but business. I can't wait to seewhat he is going to do with Jones and Smith.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers have to win this cause I don't see them winning a game 6 in denver if they are down a game
tired.gif

QFT...whoever wins this game will win the series

Lakers for the win. Pau & Bynum playing strong. Odom,Fish, Vuj & Farmar with the stroke, and Kobe with nothing but business. I can't wait to see what he is going to do with Jones and Smith.
sasha vujacic with the stroke?
laugh.gif
...his contract year lastseason was his best shooting year...those days are over hes a one season wonder...now all i see and hear from sasha when im watching the gameis..."machine for an open 3 clunk clunk...foul at the other end for vujacic"
sick.gif

Neither team has proven that they can win back-to-back games, so the Lake show would be the safe bet I would think.

Back
Top Bottom