Official Western Conference Finals Game 5: 5/27 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6:00PM PST ESPN

I just don't like the way the Lakers are playing...I don't know if they can get it done unless Kobe has a game for the ages.

so i just heard on ESPN that laker bloggers are accusing J.R. for throwing gang signs???
laugh.gif
WOW....these new age fans are pathetic

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers have to win this cause I don't see them winning a game 6 in denver if they are down a game
tired.gif

QFT...whoever wins this game will win the series

Lakers for the win. Pau & Bynum playing strong. Odom,Fish, Vuj & Farmar with the stroke, and Kobe with nothing but business. I can't wait to see what he is going to do with Jones and Smith.
sasha vujacic with the stroke?
laugh.gif
...his contract year last season was his best shooting year...those days are over hes a one season wonder...now all i see and hear from sasha when im watching the game is..."machine for an open 3 clunk clunk...foul at the other end for vujacic"
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But I still believe he has a little bit of fire in him. He just needs to get that lost groove and hit a couple back to back and I'm straight, samegoes for Fish, eventhough he is getting raped by the Denver guards I just want them to hit a couple of threes to pump the team and the crowd up. I'm hopingPau goes crazy with Bynum and Odom getting a little piece of the action because even if they win the next game with Kobe catching fire, the teams desperatelyneeds to get back their confidence and start playing with a 48 minutes of on going flow.

I would like to see this lineup tonight for just a few minutes, we used to talk about it back in the day.
laugh.gif

Gimme Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Kobe, PG.

Maybe then we could get some rebounds. Odom can stay on Melo for a bit, hell, maybe it'll make Melo shoot long jumpers which is better then him goin downlow vs Ariza all night.

Just a few minutes, just to see how it looks.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Lakers for the win. Pau & Bynum playing strong. Odom,Fish, Vuj & Farmar with the stroke, and Kobe with nothing but business. I can't wait to see what Jones will have in store for him.
mosdefinitely.

close game.
but Nuggets close it out and go up 3-2.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Lakers for the win. Pau & Bynum playing strong. Odom,Fish, Vuj & Farmar with the stroke, and Kobe with nothing but business. I can't wait to see what Jones will have to do to stopre for him.
mosdefinitely.

close game.
but Nuggets Lakers close it out and go up 3-2.
REALISTITCALLY, FIXED

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

so i just heard on ESPN that laker bloggers are accusing J.R. for throwing gang signs???
laugh.gif
WOW....these new age fans are pathetic

well since jr smith is such a blood, hopefully he ventures away from the team hotel for a little while and gets ran up on by some real bloods for claimingsomething that he's not.

I heard Jones is suspended for tonight, is this true ?

Just wanted to know, it's not like he was doing anything for the Denver anyways.

I heard Jones is suspended for tonight, is this true ?

Just wanted to know, it's not like he was doing anything for the Denver anyways.

false, on both accounts.

HI HATERS!

r

laugh.gif
C'mon you know he ain't doing nothing but fouling, so quitacting like he is defensively or offensively contributing to the team..

Man, we gonna be in LA right, we should get some true bloods out there with front row tickets right next to the bench, that fuggazi Smith be hitting shots andwalkin down the court with his head down all night.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Talkin bout "yes sir, no sir"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Odom can stay on Melo for a bit, hell, maybe it'll make Melo shoot long jumpers which is better then him goin down low vs Ariza all night.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

please do this. Melo will go to work

Back
Top Bottom