Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

T.I. looking like he's cracking codes into his ankle brace monitor.
laugh.gif

George Karl looks like he just witnessed his 12 year old daughter giving head to some random bamma in his own bed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

2 things nuggets need to do to win
1. Put a better defender on kobe, donte jones and carter are terrible, kobe was scoring at will
2.limit turnovers and hit free throws.

They don't have one.

George Karl better start coaching smarter or this series is gonna be over quicker than it should. That inbounds play and that Martin foul on Bryant, were twoDUMB plays. Lakers made off like a thief in this game. By the way, ALL the Lakers big men were getting beasted on.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

George Karl looks like he just witnessed his 12 year old daughter giving head to some random bamma in his own bed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he did though
laugh.gif

he looked extremely frustrated, after the question he paused for like 20 seconds in disgust

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

George Karl better start coaching smarter or this series is gonna be over quicker than it should. That inbounds play and that Martin foul on Bryant, were two DUMB plays. Lakers made off like a thief in this game. By the way, ALL the Lakers big men were getting beasted on.
qft

what does he tell his team. they played pretty well and deserved the win, but just handed it away with some bonehead plays and poor ft shooting. you know thelakers are going to play much better...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

spike gave up on the knicks
laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

*Wonders where the Laker fans are at who complain about threads going 70+ pages after a Laker loss.
eyes.gif

And once again, Spike Lee might as well pull a jbone and turn in his New York Knick card.

How you the "#1 fan" and cheering wildly for someone else.
indifferent.gif

I highly doubt if LBJ or even Kobe himself came to NY that Jack Nicholson would be sitting front row in MSG pumping his fist.

Lame.

Yes, I'm mad.

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree. And I feel that you're only saying this because it was Kobe.

Spike can go wherever the hell he wants.

If it was LeBron or KG or whoever, trust me... I'd say the same +$%+.

Spike can cheer for whoever he wants cuz he's clearly a fan of basketball. I've known that since the Reggieincident. And I'm not mad at that cuz I'm pretty much the same way.

But it's just contradictory to ME to see someone who claims to be such a huge fan of one team going and cheering so hard for a player on another team.

It's like seeing the GR8 (from the Knicks thread) popping up in Lakers threads talking about "woo-hoo, go Kobe!".
laugh.gif

Yes, I'm STILL mad.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
At the mad Denver fans in this thread. dude really called out the commentator and said that the "BANG!" line was corny
laugh.gif
homie you mad ashell.

Back
Top Bottom