Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

7067ab2b8162eedbe4094c65231bf264-getty-87745951mw036_denver_nugget.jpg

2e79a30825ed65c9bbaf0cfbae9b3586-getty-87745951ab034_nugts_lakers.jpg

75f107460853dcaeefcbe89d5e5d4458-getty-87745951ab038_nugts_lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

*Wonders where the Laker fans are at who complain about threads going 70+ pages after a Laker loss.
eyes.gif
fall back, you know this is the first time thats happened since 02
laugh.gif

Somebody needs to SMACK Spike Lee....first the atrocious documentary, now dude turned in his blue and orange for purple and gold
smh.gif

Lakers must play better next game. Kobe cant do all by himself. Lamar, pau, and the rest need to step up ( Ariza playing well today)

Let me clarify... I highly doubt if Kobe or LeBron were all of a sudden traded to NY that Jack Nicholson would travel to MSG and be cheering for either of themlike some slutted up groupie.

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Originally Posted by SHUGES

*Wonders where the Laker fans are at who complain about threads going 70+ pages after a Laker loss.
eyes.gif
fall back, you know this is the first thats happened since 02
laugh.gif
That's not even true though.

all our bigs in foul trouble
Gasol only 13 pts
LO only 7 pts
Melo not missing a shot

these things won't happen again........lakers in 5

Laker escaped with a win but I thought Lakers had home court advantage? I mean Kobe getting hacked and those goaltends not called. But it was close and Lakersneed some more scoring and not Kobe going for 40. Also that defense or lack of defense that gave Nene easy dunks needs to be fixed.

My observations
1) Denver is Neva gonna get anywhere wit george Karl
2) Melo decided that he wants to be a superstar and not just an"If he could put it together player"
3) KOBE is the best B-ball player on earth

Back
Top Bottom