Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

laugh.gif
@ spike lee

How much do Melo and Kobe weigh? Yahoo lists Melo as only 10 pounds heavier than Kobe but I do not believe that at all.

What did you guys think of George Karl's coaching decisions? Ultimately I think they cost his team the game. I know that Nene was in foul trouble but Ithink Karl left Andersen out there for too long when the Nuggets offense was getting stagnant. Also, wteff was he thinking telling Carter to inbound the ball?

Random observations...

-Refs will not call more than 2 fouls on Bryant. He gets away with everything and gets calls that are non-existent. And, as he showed once again, he whinesafter every single play that doesn't go his way. He conditions the refs to call even the slightest doubt of a foul for him.

-Derek Fisher is a 1-dimensional hack. Anyone can camp out in the corners and jack up 3's.

-The Staples Center crowd should evaluate whether or not they are actually fans. They cheer at the oddest times and are monastery quiet other times.

-Why does that awful "de-fense" organ music play every second of every possession of every quarter of every game? I'm convinced it's adeliberate form of torture to wear opposing teams down.

-Mike Breen is a terrible play-by-play commentator. His "bang!" hook line is as corny as it gets and he virtually wets his pants over theLakers/Kobe.

-The Nuggets did just what I thought they might: play a good game and then throw it away because they have no poise. They had loose control of this gamethroughout and left the perimeter wide open at the end and it lost the game for them.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Somebody needs to SMACK Spike Lee....first the atrocious documentary, now dude turned in his blue and orange for purple and gold
smh.gif

QFT...I just lost a lot of respect for this dude.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

spike gave up on the knicks
laugh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

*Wonders where the Laker fans are at who complain about threads going 70+ pages after a Laker loss.
eyes.gif

And once again, Spike Lee might as well pull a jbone and turn in his New York Knick card.

How you the "#1 fan" and cheering wildly for someone else.
indifferent.gif

I highly doubt if LBJ or even Kobe himself came to NY that Jack Nicholson would be sitting front row in MSG pumping his fist.

Lame.

Yes, I'm mad.

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree. And I feel that you're only saying this because it was Kobe.

Spike can go wherever the hell he wants.

If they get a stop then they're down 2 with 4 seconds left...come on man

nah I commented on that earlier...thats stupid. You should always want to give yourself more chances when your down. Youre really gonna leave your fate inhoping Kobe Bryant DOESNT make a play to seal the game? Not smart basketball.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

PEEP ME IN THE B ACKGROUND!!!!1 QUICK IM WITH THE HAT!!11 HURRY UP

DANG WE WENT OFFLINE LOL sorry for caps man i was on the phone trying to post this

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS *%+$% RAZ-B aka Chris Stokes' !%$%$ is cheering.. lmfaoooooo i was rolling.

I think Spike is just a big Kobe fan.

I doubt he'd turned his back on the Knicks and become a Lakers fan.

Back
Top Bottom