Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

George Karl looks like he just witnessed his 12 year old daughter giving head to some random bamma in his own bed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he did though
laugh.gif

he looked extremely frustrated, after the question he paused for like 20 seconds in disgust
for those of you talking about how george karl looked in the press conference..anybody thats been a nugget fan can tell you he ALWAYS looks andtalks like that. hes just weird as $#@% and awkard. i honestly dont even think the team listens to him at all, anytime the camera looks over to the huddle nota damn player on the team is paying attention to his @%$. on a side note even though they lost i want to make an appreciation to dahntay jones %@#+ talking onthe sideline haha.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by MJsaver

L.A. HAS GOT TO BE CAREFUL..

THE SAME THING HAPPENED AGAINST DETROIT IN THE FINALS..

WE BARELY WON THE 1ST GAME & LOST THE NEXT 4...

no we lost game 1 and won game 2 cause if we had won game 1 and lost the series then phil's record of winnin game 1 then winnin the series would have one blemish on it

http://www.nba.com/finals2004/

MY BAD , BUT YOU GET THE POINT... LOL

Originally Posted by OneTrust

-Derek Fisher is a 1-dimensional hack. Anyone can camp out in the corners and jack up 3's.
Trust me...i'm starting to HATE D Fish again cause he's officially a Laker again, but D Fish hits THE MOST timely shots in NBA history. Dude stays hitting those HUGE shots that just change the @@@++*# momentum of the game!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
So no, not ANYONE can do that.

I don't hate Fisher, or anyone for that matter.

I just can't stand players who contribute virtually nothing to the game and then spot up for big 3's i.e. Fisher, Farmar, Vujacic, and Walton.

For basketball fans who aren't Laker fans, it's nauseating watching this team get breaks year after year when, outside of Kobe, the team isn't fitto run pick up at the YMCA.

This was the game for Denver to grab and they handed it over on a platter.

Great game

Melo looked unstoppable out there thank god it didnt cost us the game. Billups played big too.

I still dont get why they put Carter on Kobe
laugh.gif

Again we need our bigs need to play better on both ends.

thread is long cuz haters were having a field day all game long watching us lose, but he who laughs last laughs the hardest

Man t3b, I'm just frustrated.

It's way too early to say it... But I feel like that was the Nuggets' best chance to steal a game.

And with them letting the Lakers off the hook (word to Denny Green), it just feels like the series is LA's now.

Notes...

- When the Nuggets beat Dallas, someone made a comment asking "Do you Nuggets fans still want to get rid of Karl now??". Well, this game reaffirmswhat most of the Nuggets fans have been thinking for a long time now. GK will never get this team over the hump. And his time as coach of the Nugs has run itscourse. You don't have short man inbounding at the end of a crucial game. Why not Melo? Or JR? On top of that, I think Balkman instead of Kleiza would havebeen a better substitution throughout the game. Not only for his hustle. But as an additional defender on 24. Cuz in case anyone didn't notice... Kleizadid NOTHING this entire game. 0 points, 0 boards, 0 assists in 7 mins.
grin.gif

I will give Karl credit for his strategy on Dirty Snake early though. Double him quickly and get the ball out of his hands. I mean, AC was definitely ahorrible choice to be the primary defender. Again, why not Balkman? Still, the Denver defense was superb early. I don't know what happened in the 4ththough....

- I thought this was one of the best games of the playoffs. The refs allowed physical play and didn't call every little ticky-tack. As someone else pointedout already, I'm pretty sure if LA had lost this game, Laker fans would have been whining about the ft discrepancy. But truth be told, the Nuggets wereattacking the rim all game long. And I'm tired of saying this here on NT... But when a team attacks the paint, they will most likely get rewarded with freethrows. LA was a jump shooting team all night until Jack Bauer decided to take the rock to the rack.

- Nuggets free throws.
smh.gif

- This was/is a deflating loss. I'm not even a Denver fan and it's killing me. So I can only imagine how the players must feel. Game 2 will be a hugetest....

^^^ I'm not necessarily a "hater"...I actually wanna play you guys in The Finals (LBJ vs. Kobe to FINALLY settle it once & for all). I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how soft your front line is though. Dude's are softer than cotton candy.

all these people who are calling out Pau for being soft
smh.gif
Did you guys watchthe fourth quarter? if not for his defense and rebounding in the 4th, the Lakers don't win.
I just don't understand people sometimes. Sure, he's not Charles Oakley but he's not made out of tissue paper like some tend to believe.

It will be interesting to see how the Nuggets come out Thursday. Kobe needs to go off early to try and demoralize them. And hopefully our 3 seven-footers growa pair of balls over the next 2 days. Nene looking like Shaq in his prime out there
smh.gif

Fish you're off the hook for tonight, but I'd still rather not have him in the game unless he's absolutely on fire early.

Kobe v. Melo is going to be a classic matchup the likes we haven't seen in a long time.

Originally Posted by solefob

smh.gif
Did you guys watch the fourth quarter? if not for his defense and rebounding in the 4th, the Lakers don't win.
I just don't understand people sometimes. Sure, he's not Charles Oakley but he's not made out of tissue paper like some tend to believe.

2klpmw.jpg

They are soft...but they won...so it really doesn't matter...we need game 2...seriously or its OVERRRRR...

That wa$ a great game. If you're a Denver fan you have to be hurt and/or $cared tho. They got $olid production from everybody, out$hot LA badly and Melogot 39 pt$ on only 20 $hot$ and they $till lo$t. Big up$ to the Laker$ for pulling out the win tho.

smh.gif
Did you guys watch the fourth quarter? if not for his defense and rebounding in the 4th, the Lakers don't win.
No. He's soft, and that's pretty much how he will be until further notice.

smh.gif
Can Pau apply that all 4 quarters then?

Back
Top Bottom