OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

MVP

Supporter
spurs-logo-350.jpg
VS
lakers_logo_1991_alt.gif

Best rivalry in the NBA this decade is renewed. Two franchises that have combined for 6 of the last 8 NBA Championships clash once again with a trip to the NBAFinals on the line. Parker, Odom, Ginobli, Gasol, Duncan, Bryant, OH IT'S ON!!!

tony-parker.jpg
Act_manu_ginobli.jpg
timduncan.jpg

VS.

t1_odom.jpg
pau_gasol_80496454.jpg
p1.kobe.jpg

LET'S GO LAKERS!!! By 10 and taking the series in 7.

I havent started a post in a while so pardon my forgetfulness...but I thought we had to wait until the day of to make a game thread ?

Nice lay out btw

I'm sticking with my original pick before the playoffs started.

Lakers Vs. Pistons in the FINALS.

Bowen gettin' his hands and legs ready for Kobe.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Manu, Oberto, Parker ready for those flops.
laugh.gif

If we run run run, we should be able to get them in Game 1 since they got a quick turnaround from tonights game. But is gonna be a epic series, Phil needs tosend out a goon early to take out Bowen's dirty playing +@%. I don't want Kobe to take a superkick to the face.

as much as i hate the lakers, i cant stand the thought of another spurs championship and robert horry with MFin' 8 rings. lets go lakes.

My hate for Bowen/Spurs burns more and more as he keeps advancing in the playoffs. I really just want to see somebody bodycheck him across the floor.

"this is the best team he's ever had"
---Charles Barkley

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chuck my dude and all but was WILDIN' wit' that comment. Lake Show '03-'05 was coooold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Webber talkin' about shaq and kobe could take the current startin' 5(minus Kobe) and I'd have to pick shaq and kobester for the win. Anyways, I'm lookin' forward to this series---reminds me of the good 'ol days

roll.gif
yall just couldn't wait to make this thread

should be a great game, i don't care who wins. just make it entertaining. i still hate the Spurs, but i also hate the Lakers. just give me good basketball.in terms of the series, i think the Lakers will take it in 7, but the defending champs can never be counted out. I think Stern is peeing his pants for thatCeltics-Lakeshow Finals.

Lakers your mission: To seek and DESTROY the San Antonio Spurs.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Lakers your mission: To seek and DESTROY the San Antonio Spurs.
mad.gif

We choose to accept it.

And Chuck was making more sense when he said top to bottom this is has the potential to be the best team Kobe's been on. But Shaq was such a monster, Ican't bring myself to say that until this squad wins a title.

GO LAKERS.

Eliminating the Spurs from the playoffs is the REAL championship this year.

Kobe, Lamar, Derek, and Pau are balling right now.

Lakers are too fast, too versatile, and have homecourt.

LAL in 6, maybe 5 if they're especially on.

Should be a very difficult series for the Lakers. Knowing that the Spurs are bit worn out from tonight's game, the Lakers have to win Game 1, and for thatmatter, Game 2. I say Lakers in 6, most likely 7.

The road to the championship has to go through the defending champs.
Let's Go Lakeshow!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom